Report: WWE Considering Triple H Vs Lesnar For June PPV

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
F4Wonline.com is reporting WWE creative is "in a panic" regarding the Triple H/Brock Lesnar story.

There has been some consideration to have the match between the two at No Way Out in June. Some in WWE feel though that would be a huge mistake and this is a big match which has to be saved for SummerSlam.

Breaking news: lesnar vs hhh at no way out in a fake injury match, first one to fake an injury wins! anyway, this match has no appeal for me.

I'll be attending this PPV, so I say do it there.

Of course, objectively they're far better off waiting for SummerSlam.

I don't think this is the right move. Lesnar and HHH is just too big of a match to put on a secondary PPV such as No way out. Especially if this is just a one time deal. I suppose if they had a series of matches culminating a Summerslam then I could live with that.

I'd like to know exactly what WWE creative is so concerned about. Do they not have the creative chops to build this match over a couple months? I hope they make the right move and hold off the match until Summerslam. It just makes more sense to have it their than any other PPV.

I think the way smarks are so attached to the idea that all big matches need to take place on a "big four" PPV is adorable.

I don't see an issue with it. Pretty much anything featuring Lesnar is going to pique interest and he still has the likes of Punk and Orton to face. I'd personally rather see Lesnar/Orton at SummerSlam.

I think the way smarks are so attached to the idea that all big matches need to take place on a "big four" PPV is adorable.

Blame the WWE for programming people to think this way.

If I'm in charge of the WWE, I'm pushing the hell out of Brock at No Way Out. If NWO is supposed to be the WWE Lockdown pay per view, why in the hell wouldn't you try to sell Brock Lesnar fighting in a cage?

Ultimately,I don't much care for what PPV they put on it,so long as we see HHH/Lesnar. However,I would still like to see this match take place at Summerslam just because it could be a huge selling point for the event. I'm sure it will be a big money drawing match no matter which event it is held on. I just think Summerslam is the most preferred choice for me though.

But the prospect for HHH/Lesnar in a cage match is also just as intriguing. Regardless of when the match takes place is not so much an issue with me as long as we get to see it. I just think Summerslam is the more adequate and fitting stage to hold this match is all.

Opinion vs opinion.

You need a reason to buy an Over The limit or an Unforgiven (they still do that right?).

When Hogan came back in 02, he faced Hunter at Backlash and Undertaker at Judgement Day.

We just had a 'year-long' feud. Brock may as well never be back. Let him beat a few 'legends' and rub a few new marquees.

If I'm in charge of the WWE, I'm pushing the hell out of Brock at No Way Out. If NWO is supposed to be the WWE Lockdown pay per view, why in the hell wouldn't you try to sell Brock Lesnar fighting in a cage?

It's not strictly cage matches, but it makes sense for Lesnar to wrestle someone on the show inside a cage.

Not capitalizing on the cage aspect with a lesnar match at NWO would be foolish on the WWE's part. That said, it doesn't have to be HHH as his opponent- they can throw someone else out there to him. But Lesnar really should go over in a cage match for obvious reasons. But I would have no problem if they had the lesnar/hhh match at NWO. It'll help sell whatever PPV it's on.

Besides the Big 4...WWE ppvs are just glorified Monday Night Raws. Theres a reason people get excited for the big 4...the rich history but more importantly the way the WWE hypes them up. Blame the company not the "smarks."

I hope they do the match between the two soon. Then, hopefully, Triple H's uber stale song and dance will be off my television for a while.

Besides the Big 4...WWE ppvs are just glorified Monday Night Raws. Theres a reason people get excited for the big 4...the rich history but more importantly the way the WWE hypes them up. Blame the company not the "smarks."
Read the whole thread. Then you'd see that I already explained that I can't hold a ****** like you responsible for being ******ed, ******.

Besides the match itself what's so big about the Rumble besides the history.

I wouldn't call the world title matches 'big' but they are quality.

Punk vs Dolph

Besides the match itself what's so big about the Rumble besides the history.

I wouldn't call the world title matches 'big' but they are quality.

Punk vs Dolph
Hardcore Holly vs Brock
Cena vs JBL in '09
Sheamus vs Orton in 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo