Rep Comments

Colamania

Finally. Colin has come back...
I'm real bored, and this made me laugh, so I figured fuck it, I'll turn it into a bar room thread.

Basically, any good rep comments out there? Aside from "fuck you", obviously. I think everyone's got one of them. On the other hand, this is funny.

FunnyRepScreenshot.jpg

Sam, you are a legend, really.

Fair enough:

2267 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
wollymammoth_1974 03-07-2008 03:19 PM Slim Pickns If it makes you feel better, I'm terrified of your "pimp" hand
Why do Raven's articles... 03-07-2008 02:32 PM obsidiana very good post, how true it is
The Great Debate 2: ... 03-04-2008 03:20 PM Mr. Sam Vote Vader.
Wrestlers who were/are... 03-04-2008 07:56 AM RVDgurl agree 100%! Good post.
solarpanel 03-03-2008 05:06 PM Prince Albert You did what you had to do. That bastard.

EDIT- How did you get that graphic posted? See, always learning...

I've only ever gotten one...or maybe 2 'fuck you' reps :(...some people are just left out in this world...

I think I've given red rep out...well, generall, only to the people in the wrestling sections/bar room who happen to fall on the wrong side of the intelligence spectrum. I don't think I've ever done the 'fuck you' comment...much.

m7uyig.png

If I posted more outside Bar Room, I'd have more rep aha.

Wait no, I just need to post more period.

:lmao: I gave you, your second bar. Oddly enough, with as much rep as I have.. I'd of thought I could've pushed you to two extra ones. Guess only Admins have that power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back