• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Remember this?

Fair enough, it's a shame your pictures are only on a sex offenders list.

Tributes is 14, he can't be tried as an adult yet.

You pissed me off a few times TLC, but when I saw your pic in the post your picture thread, I laughed my fucking ass off and started not to care, knowing how fucking nerdy you looked. You probably spend your time inside playing World of Warcraft and doing math problems.

Are you fucking serious? Coming from some cunty kid who thinks he's a big boy, and got complimented on his hair being "Flippy?" That right there classifies you as either Scene or Emo, which is basically being a Goth with no balls. OH LAWDY I SHO CAN'T WEAR DAT DEM FACE PAINT CAUSE I MIGHT GET INSULTED SO I'MMA JUST CUT DAFFODILS ON MY WRISTS AND CALL IT AHTISTIC

Do you not realize why I despise you? You originally made that infamous thread asking for help getting this Vaginal Black Hole of a chick to like you, and while people like D-Man and I tried to help you, you decided to feed off of the jokes that people made at you like a typical attention ****e. "Hey, screw advice, these people might like me LULZ!" You make about 10,003,000,524 prison threads hoping someone notices you, and whilst none of them have any sort of quality whatsoever, you figure someone will notice how the ENTIRE FUCKING PAGE had you as the Last Poster. The fact that you get released after Maintenance Bot :)worship:) banned you because of an alt (Even if it was a mistake) doesn't bother you in the slightest?

Also, you don't have the right to call someone a geek unless you can actually play a fucking sport. I bet you're going to be the parent of a child who plays soccer, and shouting nonsensical tips from the sidelines since you've never played the game in your life; and about the kid, it'll be after you rape some chick who smiles at you, because you thought she was in love with you because of it.

Wait, that's who the Sullinator is?

LULZ. Has that chick finished taunting you for directing her to the thread about her in the Bar Room yet?

There is nothing wrong with 'geek' chicks (smart ones with glasses) but I guess you wouldn't know what being with a woman is like seeing as the only possible girl that might have got with you probably thinks you're a stalker.
TLC is a chick?!?!?

Are you fucking serious? Coming from some cunty kid who thinks he's a big boy, and got complimented on his hair being "Flippy?" That right there classifies you as either Scene or Emo, which is basically being a Goth with no balls. OH LAWDY I SHO CAN'T WEAR DAT DEM FACE PAINT CAUSE I MIGHT GET INSULTED SO I'MMA JUST CUT DAFFODILS ON MY WRISTS AND CALL IT AHTISTIC

I have a lot to say about what has happend between me and that fucking bitch. I wasn't happy on the fact she said my hair was flippy, I was happy on the fact that she said anything to me at all. I actually like the other kid...the one I beleive she was trying to piss off.
Do you not realize why I despise you? You originally made that infamous thread asking for help getting this Vaginal Black Hole of a chick to like you, and while people like D-Man and I tried to help you, you decided to feed off of the jokes that people made at you like a typical attention ****e. "Hey, screw advice, these people might like me LULZ!" You make about 10,003,000,524 prison threads hoping someone notices you, and whilst none of them have any sort of quality whatsoever, you figure someone will notice how the ENTIRE FUCKING PAGE had you as the Last Poster. The fact that you get released after Maintenance Bot :)worship:) banned you because of an alt (Even if it was a mistake) doesn't bother you in the slightest?

You completely fucking owned me here, and I love it. You hit the nail on the head. I didn't realize what I was...your fucking right...I am an attention ****e. I did find it quite an accomplishment on having me as the last poster on the front page for each thread. I made 10,003,000,524 prison theards in hope of improving.

I don't see how me getting released after Maintenance Bot banned me would bother me...I was pretty happy. I could see how it could bother you. I mean if somebody I hated soo much, got banned, and that little cunt face ****** not only got unbanned, but let out of prison as well...I'd feel destroyed.

Also, you don't have the right to call someone a geek unless you can actually play a fucking sport. I bet you're going to be the parent of a child who plays soccer, and shouting nonsensical tips from the sidelines since you've never played the game in your life; and about the kid, it'll be after you rape some chick who smiles at you, because you thought she was in love with you because of it.

I play football...in fact...I'm a starting FS. No child of mine will play soccor... I fucking hate soccor. Soccor is for the women and the British.

If I raped some chick, and impreganeted her..I doubt I'd end up getting the child...although..it is America.

Now about Karlie...I had a thread in Prison about what happened after the Bar Room. At the end I dropped her, and made a mental note that I no longer want her. Everytime I kept thinking about her...saying in my mind she didn't talk to me today...I'd reply in my mind think "Why do I give a fuck? I don't like her anymore."

In fact...I didn't try to impress her at all. Her friends and her still sit at the same table...and I can't help but look over when they do some kinda crazy shit like holding hands or jumping all the fuck around...god knows why...then she freaks out because I looked at her for a second.

On one occasion not too long ago..I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she was looking at my...I looked at her too see what the fuck she was doing..and she flips at and tells me not to look at her. This got me pissed and I told her fuck you. She told on me...but the teacher didn't care...though I'm not sure because I had already left the cafeateria.

I should probably watch out for that stuff actually. Today there was this fat chick in the hallway...she bumped into me and then flipped on me...told me to watch out or something...I mumble barely even say anything under my breath sooo quietly "Fucking fatass". She gets even more pissed and goes "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?" I was like "You heard me." Then the exact same two lines repeated it self...she said something to her friend like "That's it." And she apparently goes to the office. She then comes storming her giant ass into the lunch room and tells the assistant principal whos convientetly sitting there about it. I get my lunch and when I walk past him he asks me about it. I told him I said she was really clumsy. I'm not sure if he beleived me or not...because I was pissed...playing the character of "I didn't say that, and I'm being accused of something I didn't do" (even though I did do it.).

So lol, yeah...I'm really tired right now because my sleeping methods are alll fucked up, and I'm sleeping on a different timezone then everybody else. So it's 4pm and I'ma probably sleep for an hour or two...then my dad is going to call, and we're gonna talk for 15 minutes, then Ima sleep till 10pm-2ish am. Fucking yay. Good news is I won't miss Raw Monday...because I don't have school and I'll be able to immeaditly go to sleep at 9am after staying awake the entire night...and sleep till about 8. Fuck...ok ima stop typing now...

Free Safety is quite possibly the easiest fucking position in any sport, but it's so much fun. I used to get like, 12 interceptions in pick up games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back