Reliving NXT Season 2

Bill Lesnar just said rate NXT out of ten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill Lesnar thinks NXT season 2 is one of the most underrated shows in wrestling history.

Bill Lesnar didnt think when watching Husky Harris that in 3 years he would be facing Cena/Undertaker/Brock at Wrestlemania

The season led to many amusing promos

[youtube]61Y4y0XBKUM[/youtube]

Bill Lesnar wonders what happened to Eli Cottenwood.

[youtube]64rje_22I5k[/youtube]

Bill Lesnar saw huge potential in Alex Riley as a heel, zero as a face

Bill Lesnar thinks Lucky Cannon could have been a great heel if given the chance.

[youtube]0qHqDIzcuiY[/youtube]

Bill Lesnar asserts that Michael Cole was in his element on this show

[youtube]jxnb12eRLnc[/youtube]

Bill Lesnar is surprised at the lack of interest in a NXT season 2 thread.

Bill Lesnar just said many great things happened on this piece of WWE programming.

There you go Bill Lesnar, just voted in your poll. NXT has always been a refreshing change from the main roster. The wrestler's there actually seem to want to wrestle, the crowd is always in the matches, and the commentary, well better than the flagship show.

Love NXT watched it from the start and look forward to it each week. Here in Canada it air's on Wednesday nights, same time as SD. Haven't watched SD in years now, NXT is the show that's always on.

Bill Lesnar thinks season 1 maybe, it was the most serious season with the best cast. It also had the most attention and best pros

Yeah I know, just thought I'd talk about it. Never really watched WWE at the time season 2 was happening, other than the great videos you posted!

Bill Lesnar is fascinated by season 2 due to how bad it is. Bill Lesnar said it's almost a guidebook on what not to do. Bill Lesnar thinks it's one of the best pieces of unintentional (maybe intentional) comedy pieces the WWE has done. Bill Lesnar said the season felt very 'real'.

I never watched much of it but from what I have seen it was a pretty entertaining show and was a good concept to showcase new guys.

This is what the Million Dollar Tough Enough would of been like had it got a TV deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back