• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Religulous

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
religulous.jpg

This movie isn't going to get an in-depth review from me, but I watched it earlier this morning/late last night, whatever.

I'm in firm belief in selective religious aspects. Such as the general feeling of God, Satan, Heaven & Hell.. doing wrong = bad things, trying to help everyone = good things, etc, etc.

At any rate.. again, just because I have thoughts, theories, etc. in religion, doesn't mean I'd blow up or get upset if someone were to attempt disproving selective things. Thus, this is the DVD to watch to see the "shit" hit the "fan".

Bill Maher (whom I never thought was funny, mind you) single handedly pissed off about roughly every single religion there is.. and its all in this DVD.

Mainly, I would believe Sam & Becca would love this DVD.

Bill Maher basically goes around to every religion, in the heart of 'said' religion.. then disproves why their religion can't be real or proper.

He flat-out didn't even make it in the Mormon (sp?) place in Salt Lake City, because he almost got arrested. And he pissed a big trucker Christian off, to the point that the guy got up and threatened him, then was so pissed he walked off.

Oh.. it also has a place in Florida, somewhere, apparently.. where they have a place called "Holy Land" and its re-enactments (sp?) where they portray Jesus. He has a conversation with the guy playing Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back