Regular Show - "You Pissed me Off"

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
[youtube]xm71-ZJHiVQ[/youtube]

Yes, I opened my thread with the hilarity that is the above scene and honestly, I can't believe there isn't a Regular Show thread already. Am I really the only person who likes this show?

For those who've never heard of, or even seen, Regular Show allow me to explain. Airing regularly on Cartoon Network; essentially, Regular Show is a cartoon that follows the everyday lives of the lazy Rigby and Mordecai. There doesn't seem to be a big overall plot except that the two work for literally chump change and that Mordecai likes a girl and tries to impress her often.

I for one could care less if there was a plot or not, this show is hilarious. The first time I watched the show, I was bursting at the seems with laughter as I couldn't believe the innuendos and puns that this show was able to get away with. My little brother sort of understands them, but not as much. (Which is a good thing because he's only 7).

But yes, is there anyone here that watches this show?

I do. The show is kick ass to be honest with you. I agree with you on the show having no real plot is a good thing. I like how there is just episodes that have nothing to do with the next one or last one. It is a show based off of the everyday craziness that Rigby and Mordecai get into. I watched just about every episode so far and enjoy it very much. I like both character as they're both funny as hell.

The show has a simple concept which to me works. The concept to me is just making the show funny and as crazy as possible.

Sorry for the crap post, my interent is screwing up so I'll try to reply again at some point.

Yeah, I love this show. Not a lot of what goes on makes sense, but it's way too funny for me to care about that. Mordecai and Rigby are great together and play off of each other well, especially since neither of them is truly the "straight man". The supporting cast is very good, with special mention of Muscle Man ("My mom!") and Benson. I didn't expect to like the show when it came around, but I now look forward to every new episode and almost always stop to watch it when it's on. And on your choice of clip, I like that Cartoon Network give them a lot of leeway with innuendos and language on a channel that doesn't typically do that outside of Adult Swim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back