Regarding OCW

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
If the problems I've been having with the forums deleting the shows aren't fixed by the end of the year, I'm dropping it. Three days in a row everything I've put up has been deleted. I'll write out the rest of the storylines and PM them to anyone that wants them, but I've had enough of this nonsense.

Unstickied due to a mess in the board room. Other than that, it says the last post was monday night before raw.

I've noticed something wrong with the forums for a while, just little things. They really should just do a overhaul one day. Maybe SFAC and OCW should back everything up.

Yeah but it's still annoying to have to wait a day and a half, wondering whether or not I'll have to rewrite everything.

copy and paste everything back a few days to be sure. Im sure if it does get deleted, it will return

If the problems I've been having with the forums deleting the shows aren't fixed by the end of the year, I'm dropping it. Three days in a row everything I've put up has been deleted. I'll write out the rest of the storylines and PM them to anyone that wants them, but I've had enough of this nonsense.

:wtf:

No, No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's odd that the only thread that has posts just disappear is the OCW thread.

Too bad it didnt stay gone....................... No offense just kidding.

Wasn't this thing just a joke anyway? You obviously put a lot of effort in though I guess, but it's not the end of the world.

Started as a joke, then turned into something popular enough that I turned it into a legit e-fed I guess you'd call it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back