Reddit Got Me Excited

Hem

Getting Noticed By Management
I don't know how many of you follow the WWE page on Reddit but it has a post today that got me interested.

Bray Wyatt: All You Have To Do Is Let Me In.

Alister Black: The Door Is Open.

WWE does not think storylines out this well so I'm sure it isn't going to happen but yowwie wowwie the concept of this Fiend Bray Wyatt Vs. Alister Blavk? That is just a match I never realized I really want!

Do you think it's possible to have the match at Summerslam? Could be a main match on the card and still has a little time to let both guys run through other people in the roster before one takes the eventual defeat in their feud.

Is this something that captures your imagination or am I the only one who got very excited at the concept?

i like the concept.
wwe just doesnt think that way, they just are not capable of creating a storyline like that.That would require creativity and such long term storytelling. It fits though, I mean fans are searching for explanations about alleister black. WWE is completely screwing him up with jibberish promos, fans would like to think WWE has a plan for Black and this great story waiting to be told with bray when the truth is they probably have no idea whats next. They do have a lot of guys in the back as producers and whatever other titles used who are really smart and creative-so it is possible they have something cool coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back