• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Red Sonja Remake

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
redsonjaposter1.jpg
redsonjaposter2.jpg

I can't say it's a film that needed a remake. It wasn't worth watching the first time. And the story isn't intresting enough for a nother crack at it. But at least they've got two really eyecatching posters. These look great. They're almost enough to make me want to see the films. Robert Rodriguez is involved so like most of his films it'll be style over substance, even if he isn't directing.

I'm sure it'll be fun with Robert Rodriguez directing and Rose McGowen starring. The first one wouldn't have been that if bad there was another leading lady in it. Brigitte Nielson? What the fuck was that? From what I understand, she only got the job because she was married to Sly at the time, and Arnold did him a favor. What bullshit. The one good thing about the original though was the Asian kid. His delivery to "Boy? Boy?" was hilarious.

But yeah, I hope this turns out okay. I'll probably end up going to see it as I do all of Rodriguez's films (outside the kiddy stuff). Look forward to the trailers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back