Recommend me PS3 games

What sort of games you into? Like what's your genre?

If I had a PS3 the only game I would want to get is Little Big Planet. That looked fun.

LBP is ok but tedious

ET was an atari game.

I would go with Uncharted 1 and 2. It's always worth checking bargain bins as theres a lot of good PS3 games from 3 years ago in there.

Get heavy rain its a very good game check the ratings they are 8.0-9.5 with the odd sevens also god of war III (when it comes out) that game is gonna be awesome.

god-of-war-iii-20090624071934509_640w.jpg

If I had to recommend one:

Heavy Rain - Everything you do affects the entire gameplay. Multiple endings and the way you control the game is how you would move in real life. A murder mystery type game. The graphics looks like it's a movie.

Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, WipEout HD Fury, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and, when it comes out, God of War 3.

Edit: Oh, and Killzone 2.

get Heavy Rain. If I owned a PS3 I'd get that game. I went to gamestop today after getting MLB 2k10 and the preview was on. the graphics look amazing. I'd also get Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid 4, God of War 3, and MLB The Show 10.

Little Big Planet is always a good game to have around, and if you can really get into making levels, it will keep you entertained for months at a time.

I never played the first Uncharted, but I've seen my roomate play his way through the 2nd one, and it is an amazing game to watch, I'd imagine even more fun to play. Just make sure to play the first one first.

And SvR, if you've played the last 3 of them, save your money till 2011. There is barely any difference.

Little Big Planet is tons of fun to play.

If you've played the Metal Gear Solid games, MGS4 is a can't miss.

The 1st Uncharted is incredible and sells for around $30 now since it originally came out with the PS3. I have yet to play the 2nd, but its on my list. From what I've heard, its even better than the 1st in the since that what was good with the original, has been inproved and what was bad has been made good.

I'm playing Bioshock 2 now and really enjoy it.

I played the Heavy Rain demo and it is really good. I will be getting it after some other games.

With the 3, you can go onto the PSN and download a bunch of demos for free so you should be able to get a good feel for games that way.

Feel free to add me as a friend: merkley86

Hope this helps

I love racing games. Heavy Rain, played the demo. LOVE! Svr10 is pretty good. I want that. Uncharted. What good racing games are there besides GT5? I'm not hip to all the new shit. Games like GTA or whatever. Eh. & is CODMW2 as epic as everyone says?

I love racing games. Heavy Rain, played the demo. LOVE! Svr10 is pretty good. I want that. Uncharted. What good racing games are there besides GT5? I'm not hip to all the new shit. Games like GTA or whatever. Eh. & is CODMW2 as epic as everyone says?

If you like the FPS genre, you'll like it. I'd also recommend Fallout 3.

If you like the FPS genre, you'll like it. I'd also recommend Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 is not a first person shooter as you can play it in third person as well. I consider it more of a kick ass RPG game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back