Really!?!?

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
Credit: F4WOnline.com

Several WWE stars have privately indicated in recent weeks that they are contemplating leaving the organization—and the wrestling business altogether—once their current contracts expire.

Edge, who’s current deal with World Wrestling Entertainment expires in two years, has been telling people that he may retire from the wrestling industry once it concludes.

One company insider noted to Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer that four other WWE stars have stated in recent weeks that they’ve completely lost their passion for wrestling, to such a degree that they vow to leave the business altogether once their contracts expire.

A fifth wrestler claims he will leave WWE once his current deal runs out, but will continue wrestling elsewhere.

Wrestlezone posted something else about someone recently retiring but i'm seriously starting to think that these sites must be desperate for some hits if they keep doing this. Why the fuck would we want to read the whole story if all the information you're going to give us is in the headline?

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2522104]So they are gonna retire... Eventually?

Dear God!

- I have terrible news. You are going to die.

- Of what?

- Age.[/QUOTE]

You've Been Firing on All Cylinders as Of Late.

I mean what didn't Orton sign a 15 year deal with the company. ORTON WILL RETIRE ONCE HIS CONTRACT EXPRIES!!!!! DEAR GOD!!!!

I'm pretty certain Orton said he was going to retire "early" when he's in his forties and not be like Flair and still going. So bet your top dollar that he'll retire when that contract's up and his son is of age to take over the mantle.

Dirt sheets are always posting crap like this. I remember reading on another site that Taylor Wilde and Sarita we're gonna leave TNA back in January cuz they didn't like where they were at or something. Something something, blah blah blah, utter crap.

Orton doesn't have a son though....Not yet.
egxr89.jpg

She want's a brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back