Read this everyone.

Derf

O.M.G.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=23453

That is a link to the latest e-fed show, which just happens to also be a PPV show. People here don't seem to respect how much we do in the e-fed, so I want you all to go read this show, and then let me know what your honest opinion was of it. And if you liked it enough, hell, sign up for the e-fed! Anyone can do it! Hell, even I can do it!

That was a great show, but if I were to join, would I have to do anything else other than telling about about my character?

We need a thread that explains how the e-fed works lol.

- You go and fill ou an application, then wait to get accepted. You should be accepted no problem as long as your app is done fully, and you've got no actual problems in it.

-Eventually, you will get put in a match, and thats when you begin the never ending loop known as the e-fed. You have to write a Role Play (RP) better than your opponents. Once the RP deadline is up for everyoe, staff decides who wins, who loses, and the other mini stories.

- After about a week or so past the deadline, the show is posted (just like the one you just read), and a little while after that, a preview for the next show is posted, shortly followed by the RP boards again, which is back to where you write an RP to beat your next opponent.

Theres also a dicsussion thread to talk about the e-fed, you can give feedback on other peoples RP's, go check out other peoples profiles, championship histories (coming soon!), and lots of other fun junk!

I just read the show. First off kudos to everyone involved since it seems like it takes alot of work to actually put on the show. Question who writes that matches is it the two guys involved or Ricky or someone else? I loved the Eternal Dragon/Melina national antheme I found that funny(dont no why). The matches were well thought out it seems and each match were not too long that it made it tiresome to read. The show itself was pretty long and alot of reading which may turn off people from reading the "whole" show, but if they did its all solid. But it was a pretty good show IMO.

Edit: Derf just explained how the show is written.

Meh, WZCW is alright I guess, I read the shows now and again, but be more original!

PPV at the Citrus Bowl? Elimination Chamber? Come on...

Meh, WZCW is alright I guess, I read the shows now and again, but be more original!

PPV at the Citrus Bowl? Elimination Chamber? Come on...

What's so wrong with using the Chamber or the Citrus Bowl?

The Elimination Chamber isn't for WWE use only. Any real life fed could build their own, but they'd have to rename it. The only thing is, most real life fed's other than WWE can't afford to build one. It's the same deal as the Steel Cage, basically, except that's much more inexpensive.

The Citrus Bowl is a huge venue, perfect for a big feel PPV. Just cause WWE got their first doesn't mean we can't use it.

We do some original stuff ourselves, you know. The Juggalo Death Match and Stairway to Hardcore both come to mind.

I definetely see the constructive critism, though. We could use a few more new specialty matches, but for all I know, creative's making some up right now.

LOL

He means that the Citrus Bowl is open roofed.So how could you get the chamber down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back