Reaction to Traci's Playboy Pics (no pics here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Like_All_Wrestling

Championship Contender
I was curious why no one posted about this yet. So yesterday Traci's Playboy pics were released online. If you have seen them (and of course are 18+) I was wondering what you thought about them.

I have seen them and really wasn't all that impressed. I can see how some people can think Traci is completely hot and others don't find her attractive at all. I happen to think she is attractive but in these pics she doesn't look anything special. There's not much more to say but I'd love to hear what others think.

If you want to see them I'm sure you can easily find them online.

It's odd because I've always thought that Traci was damn hot, especially during her time with Roode. The combo of the outfit, the glasses, and occasionally the pigtails was enough to have me drooling a few times. But her Playboy pictures didn't really do much for me. She's certainly very attractive, but I don't think she's any more or less so after seeing her nudes.

Either way, I'm still a fan of Traci. I hope they start using her more, because she could work wonders in the Knockouts division, especially now that Angelina Love is gone for the foreseeable future.

NO PICS AND NO SPAM!

I think that Traci Brooks is smokin hot, and she looked amazing in her PREVIEW pictures, but the sample pictures I saw of her nude photoshoot she did not look very good. Her body looked amazing, but her face was looking weird. I know, I know, who's looking at her face? But the fact is that she was nude MODELING, and if her face isn't looking good, it means she isn't doing a good job. She does have some nice titties though!! haha.

I understand now why her pictures were bumped from the magazine all together, if I was the editor, I would have done the same thing.

Let's just hope she didn't ruin the chance for any other knockout to pose for Playboy, and hopefully if another knockout gets the chance to pose for Playboy she does a better job than Traci did. I hope that either SoCal Val or Velvet Sky is the next to pose.

Just to clarify, if your referring to the "preview pics" at TNA's website, those are from a while ago. I also agree that those photos are a lot more flattering that the Playboy photos.

Here’s a vote for Velvet Sky in Playboy next... yum yum lol

seen the pics on playboy and yea not so much! but i will give her credit for having real boobs, but still not that impresive just an average good lookin chick nothing special prob why they didnt put em in the mag but at least there real!

I have seen the pics *and have them lol!!* and they are okay. I hate the air brushing that Playboy does because it makes her face look kinda off. However I do want some of her Canadian Bacon, if you follow me.

I have never been a big Traci fan, and was never a fan of her "look", and the Playboy pics just confirm what I already thought. Nothing special about her, and her boobs are too wonky.

But I am upset that TNA didn't make a bigger fuss about her being in it. Lord know's when a WWE diva does playboy they go all out in promoting the shit out of them. Maybe it's because she wasn't on the cover(or at least I think)but still their wasn't alot of hype surrounding them. Maybe TNA will do some more but it certainly wouldn't hurt if they promoted the shit out of it.

Alot of males buy Playboy and/or google the pics, so here's hoping some enjoyed seeing her naked and decide to turn in to impact to see some more lovely ladies.

They were pretty much what I expected, when I heard it was Traci that was going to be the first knock-out to do it.

AWFUL!

I dont know how old she really is, but she looks to be about mid 40's. The boobies are NOT real, like someone suggested. They are just big and fake.

When I heard the rumor a while back that TNA was thinking about doin a Playboy thing like WWE did before....the 1st thing that ran thru my head was: "WHO are they gonna get to do it? Cuz there's only a couple girls I would even enjoy seeing naked" -----Velvet, Lauren, Taylor, Christy(seen it) & maybe Angelina & Val ----- NOW: I guess I could add Madison and Daffney. Theres something about Daffney that gets me. I dont know what it is.

The problem with all the ladies I mentioned is: I highly doubt any of them would get naked for playboy.
Very Doubtful: Angelina, Velvet(my fave), Lauren(#2) & Taylor
Doubtful: Val, Madison, Daffney
Would do it: Christy- cuz she already has

I never understood the Traci Brooks thing from the start. It doesnt suprise me one bit that Hef wouldnt allow her in his magazine.

The pics, in my opinion, were very, very disappointing. But, this isn't to say that Ms. Brooks is physically deformed; she's an attractive woman, but her body is nothing that you haven't seen already. Furthermore, I don't know who did her breasts, but her implants look horrible, like two over-sized stress balls; they don't look natural at all.

Ultimately, you aren't missing anything if you don't get a chance to see them.

I just took a scroll over the pics and I must say that they didn't really do much for me. I was expecting some really nice pictures from this. Not to say that her body isn't sexy and attractive but in my eyes it's just like seeing anyone special. I must say though I thought she had a larger chest then that. They are still good pictures of her don't get me wrong. I just wouldn't have rushed out to find the issue of Playboy with her pics in it unlike when Chyna's and Sable and Torrie's came out. Those two I got really excited for.

It was kind of... well, how do I describe it? You see this really hot girl, gorgeous smile, incredible eyes, her body is so hot that you catch wood just thinking about her in that tight little Catholic school uniform. You finally get the nerve to ask her out... she's feeling your corny jokes, all going well. You finally get your moment... you kiss her and... and... that's it?! This girl that you've been fantasizing for weeks and that's the best you got?! a girl that kisses you like your little sister?! You can't even look at her the same anymore. Now every time you look at her, you see your little sister... that's what those pictures were like. That's the Traci that I've been drooling over for years now?! I'm glad I didn't pay for that. :wtf:

I don't know, looking at the pictures I have to say it was more Playboy's fault than anything. Traci is a very attractive woman but those pictures were just dreadful. It looks like they rushed the shoot and didn't even try to think of good angles or poses for HER body. No one really looks as good as they do in Playboy (well, normally) and this one felt like it was natural? I did assume that her boobs would look better in a bra than not but really I would say it's probably the same for Trish Stratus, Ariel/Shelly Martinez, etc. It's their push up bras that make their boobs look so amazing, of course they are going to sag down some when not held up, she's not 20.

Really what still pisses me off more than this pictorial is when a girl is in Playboy but doesn't get naked. Who the hell cares if Heidi Montag or Oliva Munn are in Playboy if we SEE NOTHING?!? Is there not a reason guys want Playboy over Maxim? Of course there is, we want to AT LEAST see nipples. This pictorial gets kicked (granted for a full Farrah Fawcett dedication) but last month we get Heidi Montag on the cover and then an interview; and not even a NORMAL interview, no instead they have her douche-bag husband interview her. Wow, that's riveting stuff right there. Let's let these 2 wastes-of-space boast about themselves and how great they are/have it. These bitches are only popular because of our very stupid youth that watch Mtv yet they have no real comprehension of what Mtv should be (and once was).

I quite like them in my opinion to, be honest, and its up to an individual person whether they like them or not.....

Traci Brooks was probably a bad first KnockOut to feature in Playboy. Sure, she is attractive & has a good body, but she has not got the right assets to make TNA's debut with playboy. There are other girls on the roster like Velvet Sky & possibly Christy Hemme for a second time to feature with the magazine.

I tell you what though, this deal with Playboy is a smart move for TNA. They supply both the women that can wrestle in the ring & have high-rated segments as well as pulling out beautiful eye candy to impress the men & some of the women in the audience. Great combination & exposure despite Traci's photo's & her just being an online feature.

Dissapointing but I didn't expect much from her. I think I'll live but I have my fingers crossed for Val or Velvet, or a three piece with the Beautiful people (inc. Madison).

I can dream :)

TNA didn't really promote this at all did they? For a company that so desparatly needs main stream exposure, they should have pounced on this oppurtunity. Instead, we haven't even seen "The Chosen One" for weeks. Doesn't make much sense to me at all.

As for the pics, haven't even bothered looking at them. Probably not anything I haven't seen on the interwebz before. A good looking woman with big, fake tits. Whatevs.

ok either way traci is hot and has a banging body...tna picked her to do bc because she was the original knockout so they wanted to start with her.

I'd just like to point out two things here that some people seem to be getting confused on.

1) Traci DOES have fake breasts. They are NOT real.

2) I'm pretty sure that Traci worked out the deal with Playboy, not TNA. I don't think TNA had a deal with the, and selected Traci as the first person. You'd have to think if that was the case that TNA would have held out for a guaranteed cover, or at least for print, and that Playboy would have demanded someone like Angelina or Velvet or something. I'm fairly certain Traci worked out the deal on her own and used it as leverage to get featured more in TNA.

Keep in mind these pics arent the final deal. There preview pics, the real set will be launched on Oct 1st from my understanding.

However i was also quite disapointed, playboy and women wrestlers haven't been great latley, Marias werent great either and neither were Ashley Massaros.

The problem I have here is that Traci is a fun person who is playful on Television and with her role in TNA. These pictures did not capture this at all and whoever did the Make Up and airbrushing really did a bad job on these. The pics are not horrid, but they could have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back