• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Re-writing the PPV - Wrestlemania 24

roipdh123

Getting Noticed By Management
this was a nice wrestle mania with good main events.
dark-kane wins a 24 man battle royal to face the ECW champion at the event.
1}shelton benjamin defeated Cm Punk & chris jericho & carlito & MVP & Mr.Kennedy & john morrison in the money in the bank ladder match.
2}floyd mayweather defeated big show in a no DQ match.
3}kane defeated chavo gurrero {C} to win the ECW championship.
4}JBL defeated finlay in a belfast brawl!
5}batista {SD} defeated Umaga {Raw} in a battle for brand supermacy.
6}maria & ashley defeated beth pheonix & melina {with santino marrela}.
7}the undertaker defeated edge {C} {with vickie gurrero & zack ryder & curt hawkins} to win the world heavyweight championship.
8}shawn michales defeated ric flair in a carrer threating match.
9}triple H defeated randy orton {C} & john cena in a triple threat match to win the wwe championship.

I'm not sure is that your edited version or the actual event? The results seem pretty similar minus the MITB match and maybe the WWE match as I can't remember who won.

I would have had Kane win the Battle Royal.

Chris Jericho winning the money in the bank match.

Mayweather beat Big Show (maybe make the match a bit better though :p)

I hated Chavo as ECW Champ so having Kane win in the fashion he did was fine.

Finlay to win the Belfast Brawl after throwing a pint of guiness in JBL's face and smacking him with the Shileileigh.

Don't care about Batista, Umaga or Divas.

The Undertaker to overcome the odds and win only for Y2J to cash in on the prone Taker, Taker would reverse a Codebreaker into Hells Gate to win.

Ric Flair to win WOOOOOO!

It was not a nice wrestlemania at all. I hated it. You had Shelton Benjamin, Umaga, old ass Flair and Mayweather. To try to book something reasonable out of that pile of crap talent card is impossible. Poor creative team writers.

...and HHH vs Orton as the main event? I'm telling from where I'm coming from not one person in the entire world pays 50 dollars to see that match.

I would also have liked to see Shelton Benjamin win The Money In The Bank Ladder Match because he was in nearly all of them and he did not win so would have liked to have seen that.

Also i would have liked to see Shawn Michaels show mercy and maybe before hitting Flair with Sweet Chin Music lay down and let The Nature Boy defeat him and continue his legendary career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back