• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Re: The American Hero Joey Styles

George Michael

The Mayor of Marktown
I think Scott Hudson makes a compelling point.

If any 'entertainer' were to incorperate this incident into one of there promos - whether written to be that way, or defiantly improvi-ng - this guy would be done. Almost every 'real' incident that happens seems to be brought into the show somehow, and I don't see how this would/could be any different.

Bullies get by on the fear that they use to inflate themselves; it helps the career and character development. But when someone pokes a hole in this balloon it begins to disappear. His career and character have gone to great heights and now he has much to lose. There is much doubt about Jibbles abilities in the ring already, and this may be an event that convinces someone to minimalize/reduce his prescence on WWE programming.
If the rest of what Hudson was saying is also true, people may invest in JBL as a laughingstock.
*Bu Duhm Tish*

Any Entertainer other than Triple H does it they'd be done. but yea he does make a good point there. I'm sure we'll be seing subtle references by JBL's opponents on said "incident" or not depending on how pissed off Vince is

I still dont know if this is a work or not, has there been any credible confirmation? Im just suspicious because ever since it supposedly happened JBL has been on TV and he doesnt look like he even has a mark on him. If he allegedly got his nose busted and his eye blackened you would think that it would still be visible on him unless it happened on a Tuesday or something. Most black eyes dont heel in a couple days, I guess we can see what he looks like in the tribute to the troops episode. If he looks fine then either it didnt happen or it is being completely overblown. He may have hit him but it might not have done the damage that they are making it out to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back