Re: Secret Santa

Nitafrong

Póg mo thóin! :)
Now that the hustle and bustle of Christmas is over I would like to publically thank those who took part in my little Secret Santa. I know it wasn't well run but it was my first attempt to try something and I gratefull for all those who aided me.

Special thanks to IC25, Tdigs, TM, SavageTaker, and Doc for making a real effort :D Sorry though to TM, SavageTaker, and Tdigs whose respective Santa's didn't post. I expected more of one or two of these posters but c'est la vie.

Anyways thank you again to all who took part. Have a pint on me :)

[YOUTUBE]69MpLiYhsXw[/YOUTUBE]

Have a pint ON nita. That could get messy

Prove that they do. You are the one making the accusation.

Nita has pretty bad taste in music... :)

We need to have one of those music talks some time again- it was pretty fun last time :p

But you don't like that song? I love the music there- such a classic ad. I remember watching it as a little bairn as thou would say :D

Yeah, it was a great night.

For those of you who do not know, Myself, Nita and Blade sat up to 5 in the morning discussing music and trading songs to listen to. It was great. It needs to happen again.

Its always fun to listen to other peoples favourite songs- it can lead you in completely different directions sometimes. So yeah Dave, and anyone else who is interested I would be too :) Not sure this is the best place to announce it though :D

Edit: If I could rep Tdigs I would, for the comment above. Very cutting :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back