• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw Vs. Smackdown Vs Ecw

LEGEND KILLER

Occasional Pre-Show
WWE is trying new things with pay-per-views lately with the addition of an all submission event and i heard something (could be wrong) about a pay per view being named "Hell in a Cell"...making me think they could pull a "TNA" and have all matches in a cage...

anyways i was thinking and this of course is posssible but not likely that after Wrestlemania (the backlash payperview or the event after backlash) could be a Raw vs Smackdown vs Ecw event with all matches having to be roster vs roster. This is usually down time/off season where some major players take some time off and usually the draft is approaching and the rosters are still not divided as they are throughout the year....

here would be my card for the inter-roster pay-per-view

John Morrison Vs. Shawn Micheals

John Cena Vs. The Undertaker

HHH Vs. Edge

Big show Vs. Khali (just to use these 2...lol)

Batista Vs. Ezekial Jackson or Kozlov (again kozlov sucks but just to use him

CM Punk Vs. Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio Vs. Evan Bourne

Shelton Benjamin Vs. Chris Jericho

anyways thats the jist so let me know what you think of the card and the idea....

I think the card is GREAT but the idea is kinda stupid considering the fact that titles need to be denfended on PPV's! This should be more like a 3 hour special or something not an entire PPV. What will it amount to as a PPV? But it would be 3 hours well spent :). And what about the divas? no sexy diva action? WTF!

If I remember correctly, they used to do this at Surrvivor Series, but since they kind of stopped doing this, I think this could definitely use this as a 3-hour Raw. It could have each brand's champions go in a 3-Way match. Although wasn't this supposed to be WWE Superstars' premise?

yes you are right there should be titles on the line...i was being more general wilst just putting some matches i would love to see on the card...Also how about the draft is the next night on RAW and then whomever switches brands can continue their feud? Wishfull thinking i guess. How about you guys share what matches you would like too see as well.

again yes you also are right but superstars sucks...they need to start putting more attention to this show and put some high caliber matches and talent on it otherwise i see no to little point of it being a show. Superstars is the epitamy of what we all want ex-nay the inter brand matches. Superstars has matches from all brands just not inter-brand matches if i am correct but i will be honest i have yet to see an episode.

Yes they are going ot change the Name of Cyber Sunday to Hell In A Cell but it confused me a little sence WWE Is tryin to be family freindly now putting a PPV called Hell In A Cell but they are going to do that tho along with a nother ppv there renaming but i cant remember what one i will post again and tell everyone

like all the matches you named (just skip the bigshow and bortista matches) but i dont see how they could do this on a ppv. myabe right before the draft have some feuding between the brands. then move one of the superstars from each match to continue feuds

if u want it to be on PPV u gotta have a triple threat champion vs. champion vs. champion event where the one pinned loses there title kinda like what they did at cyber sunday a few years back. this would definitely shake up the foundation of one of the brands and set up some new stuff and exciting changes

if u want it to be on PPV u gotta have a triple threat champion vs. champion vs. champion event where the one pinned loses there title kinda like what they did at cyber sunday a few years back. this would definitely shake up the foundation of one of the brands and set up some new stuff and exciting changes

I like this idea. Having the World Heavyweight Champ vs WWE Champ vs ECW Champ would make for a great match let alone having the guy that is pinned or taps lost his title to whoever made him tap or pinned him.

It would also mean you would have enough time to have championship match's for the US, IC and tag and even throw in a Divas or Womens match.

My card for an interbrand PPV would be something like this i guess:

Champ vs Champ vs Champ match (winner takes the title of the loser)
Jeff Hardy (WHC) vs John Cena (WWE) vs Christian (ECW)

Intercontinental Championship Match
Chris Jericho (Champ) vs Shawn Michaels

US Championship Match
Miz (Champ) vs John Morrison

6 Man Hell In A Cell for number one contender (I'd love to see something like this, would never happen though)
Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Undertaker vs Kane vs Jack Swagger vs Rey Mysterio

Unified Tag Title Match
The Colons (Champs) vs The Hart Dynasty

Womans Championship Match
Gail Kim (Champ) vs Mickie James

I agree with Hardymark on the triple threat concept, but every match should be triple form.
World Heavyweight Championship - CM Punk vs John Cena vs Christian
WWE Championship - Orton vs Jeff Hardy vs Koslov ( only put him in because ECW has no one else left ready)
ECW Championship - Dreamer vs Swagger vs Kane
United States championship - Kofi vs Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin
IC Championship - Mysterio vs Evan Bourne vs Sheamus
Unified Tag Titles - Edge and Jericho vs Legacy vs Hart Dynasty ( yes i know theres no ecw team but thats because there is none at the moment, and if there was they would be in it)
Unfiication of womens and divas title Maryse vs McCool vs Melina vs Brie bella vs Nikki Bella vs Mickie James

WWE is trying new things with pay-per-views lately with the addition of an all submission event and i heard something (could be wrong) about a pay per view being named "Hell in a Cell"...making me think they could pull a "TNA" and have all matches in a cage...

You're correct. There's an entirely new "WWE Breaking Point" that centers around submission matches, and "Hell In a Cell" was basically No Way Out, if I remember correctly. It's basically No Way Out, except now they're embracing their concept of "save the Hell in a Cell matches for No Way Out." Doesn't really matter to me. I wanna see how that Submission PPV goes.

Edit: Correction. No Mercy was renamed "Hell in a Cell". That would make Cyber Sunday "Annihilation", I suppose. And Unforgiven was completely done away with, instead bringing in "Breaking Point."

anyways i was thinking and this of course is posssible but not likely that after Wrestlemania (the backlash payperview or the event after backlash) could be a Raw vs Smackdown vs Ecw event with all matches having to be roster vs roster. This is usually down time/off season where some major players take some time off and usually the draft is approaching and the rosters are still not divided as they are throughout the year....

It could work, especially if the matches are to win draft picks for your brand. Basically, move the brand picks or the entire draft itself to PPV. Hell. It'd completely get rid of Cyber Sunday.

I like the idea of a break PPV, though it'd probably be better served with a break in the PPV schedule over all. You know, maybe 2 months or so where there is nothing but a long stretch of TV shows. But, alas. Money my friends.

As for the card, I feel it should be left for matches that showcase the dominance of the champions, and then some random ass mid/low-card Battle Royal shit.

Basically:

Triple Threat between ECW/Raw/Smackdown champions.

US vs. IC title

Diva vs. Women's championship

Tag title match (considering they don't split the belts)

Battle Royal

Exhibition matches to fit some wrestlers whom are too big for the Battle Royal

Of course, this would basically be for bragging rights. But what better way to give your creative team a break than just hand them a PPV concept and say "Here, you can't fuck this one up. Seriously."

I like this idea. Having the World Heavyweight Champ vs WWE Champ vs ECW Champ would make for a great match let alone having the guy that is pinned or taps lost his title to whoever made him tap or pinned him.

Actually, I'd like to see this done as a "winner-takes-all elimination-style" match. The 1st champion to be pinned or submit is eliminated, leaving the remaining 2 champions to fight it out until only one of them is left holding all 3 belts as the new Unified World Heavyweight Champion (I say unified and not undisputed since the NWA, TNA, and IWGP still have recognized "World" Titles).

I think this could only work if the WWE decided to even out the rosters and give ECW some “Names”. Imagine an ECW with Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Edge, Randy Orton, and Chris Jericho. That should give ECW 2 hours and make the Tri Brand Wars PPV something to watch. Until then, you can could on Smackdown winning that card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back