Raw Tonight

hothead25

Getting Noticed By Management
I'll be at Raw tonight in my hometown of San Antonio. After Raw, if I'm not too drunk, I'll dig up this thread, and post some pics from the event and any funny stories.

Look for me. When the show opens I'll be waving a huge Texas flag in the lower section of the arena(Wearing a DX shirt).

Hopefully they put HBK over in his hometown.

Anyway..check it out!

HBK.gif

hope you have fun there, and hopefully raw is a lot better than last weeks episode

Flippyskate21 said:
hope you have fun there, and hopefully raw is a lot better than last weeks episode
Yeah I hope so too. Cena vs. Umaga doesn't give me much hope though, but it should be fun regardless.

Ill look for you but I have a feeling because as of late they have been doing this, but Shawn Michaels will probably get punkd out somehow by someone just to give the other person as much heat as possible.

i think the newest member of dx is probly gonna be xpac or some no name wrestler:raven:

yeridle said:
Ill look for you but I have a feeling because as of late they have been doing this, but Shawn Michaels will probably get punkd out somehow by someone just to give the other person as much heat as possible.
Agree 100%.

The Spirit Squad needs to get over on DX before Summerslam.

why are people talking about new members, THERE WILL BE NO NEW MEMBERS, judgin by resports fuckin Shawn Michaels is crying enough already about the angle

Agreed...I wish Michaels would stop being a little bitch and realize that its DEGENERATION X....

hothead25 said:
I'll be at Raw tonight in my hometown of San Antonio. After Raw, if I'm not too drunk, I'll dig up this thread, and post some pics from the event and any funny stories.

Look for me. When the show opens I'll be waving a huge Texas flag in the lower section of the arena(Wearing a DX shirt).

Hopefully they put HBK over in his hometown.

Anyway..check it out!

HBK.gif
I'll look for you on tv, if you can yell WWE on tv.

They made me take the poll off my flag...They said something about that's what they do when they have a rowdy crowd.....

I had a great time. Raw was pretty good in person..Edge vs. Cena was the dark match, and they had an electric match(Cena was WAYYYY OVER WITH THE CROWD, after the match Cena did some Hogan style posing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back