• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw Rating Is Up

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
- Last night's episode of WWE Raw did a 3.18 rating with 4.62 million viewers. Those numbers are up from last week's 3.01 and 4.29 million viewers and is the highest Raw rating since November 28th.

The show ranked #2 in both the male 18 - 34 and male 18 - 49 demographic, behind History Channel's Pawn Stars; it was #1 among males 12 - 17. It continued the pattern of losing viewers from the first to second hour, with 4.67 million viewers in hour one and 4.57 million in hour two.

Credit: PW Torch

Decent sign going into the Rumble.

Its better but next week is the start of the RTWM so they should aim to get 5 million + every week.

Is the fact that they're losing viewers in the 2nd hour a bad sign for potential number of RR buys?

It'd odd that we're seeing a drop in ratings in the second hour, right around the time that there are reports of the 12-17 demographic fading. There goes the "kids are going to bed" theory...

I still don't believe it's because CM Punk is the WWE Champion. They've put him in the main event, put him at hour one, had him open the show...the rating are following the same trends regardless of where they put him. At least that's what I'm seeing. They had Cena close the show a couple times, and the trends continued.

Anybody got any plausible theories?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back