Raw or Smackdown or Both?

What show or shows do you watch every week?

• Only Raw

• Only Smackdown

• Both Shows

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't give a shit if the product is good or not, I watch Raw, I watch SmackDown, I watch Pay-Per-View. Every single one every single year. I might even watch Superstars if its on.

I must say though, right now, SmackDown interests me more. People are saying "too many midcarders". That might be why I like the show:
1. Wrestling happens more often
2. More midcarders means more growth
3. Potentially huge superstars on there
4. Not the same boring crap with the ordinary main eventers like Raw

Like I say, don't care if it is shit (see Over the Limit), I'll still watch it, whether if its free or not.

Tough call with all thats going on lately:shrug:. I usually watch whatever show Cena IS NOT on, but thats becouse he is boring and i get sick of hearing his main event match get hyped all through the show, and then have him get carried by whoever he is opposing. BUT! lately, with the CM Punk activity, im loving RAW, except when cena showes up and bores the crap outta me. Punks last promo with vince, was awesome, 5 stars, then cena HAD to come out and drag it down with his monotone seriuse face, and make it a joke with his Jim carry overacting humor. But I love wrestling, so I watch smackdown, which needs something bigger to happen. RAW which Im praying Cena goes heel and we can all be wrestling fans again. hell, i even watch Superstars. but overall? Smackdown wins it for me. No Cena is a big point

I watch both and I enjoy. I find both shows entertaining, plus the commentary is not that bad. RAW has Cena, Miz, Rey Mysterio, R-Truth, whilst Smackdown has Christian, Randy Orton, and Jack Swagger.

I don't DVR them, just watch them on Monday and Friday.

Both.
Even though it's been absolutely bullshit these last couple of years, it's still addicting, I don't know why.

Thank god it's finally starting to get interesting.

I've found myself watching Smackdown more as of late, but Punk being champ does excite me and I will most likely be going back to watching both. Watching Cena vs Miz or anything Del Rio does not interest me so that has been what deterred me since the draft when Orton left for SD. But starting tonight i'm back to watching both :)

Raw as far as entertainment has me hooked, with all these twisted stories.
as for smackdown, i think they messed it up horribly with the draft. sending orton there has demolished it. yes, im glad theres no more cena/orton, but now its ALL orton/christian/sheamus and the midcards. if wwe sent other superstars such as ryder, dh smith, and the ppl not even heard about anymore, titus o neal, santino, etc, smackdown would be great. i also see smackdown great for the divas, since on raw theyre more focused on .. cena, cena,cena,.

I don't watch smackdown. I haven't been watching wwe or wrestling for years until Ryder hooked me in again with his youtube show. And Raw is where Ryder is (occasionally). I remember back in 1996-2001 I watched RAW live and taped Smackdown while I was watching Thunder. I was lucky enough to see Nitro tape delayed tuesdays.

But honestly, since I came back, I watched maybe 3 episodes of Smackdown. The last was when Orton took the belt off Christian after like 2 days. Besides, Edge was gone, and I had like no attachment to any of the talent.

RAW only because it seems like thats where the WWE puts the focus, I figure why focus my attention where the WWE doesn't put in their best.

If they ended the brand split, I think that would get me watching Smackdown, and would elevate the show.

I enjoy both shows. Raw is obviously the main show. So a lot of the bigger angles and more shocking stuff will happen on Raw. But their are weeks where I enjoy Smackdown more. SD is a lot more wrestling oriented (no guest host, computer gms etc)

Plus, Smackdown has been great for wrestlers like DB, Cody Rhodes etc etc. They would be getting lost in the shuffle if they were on Raw. They can shine more on smackdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back