RAW Live Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jefferson411 said:
HOLY CRAP I FIGURED IT OUT
I don't think many of us actually completely turned RAW off, I think we flipped away but always came back.
MAYBE, they know that we can't shut it off and we always come back to see how much worse it, like how you can't help but stare at a train wreck, its awful but you just gotta look and you cant take your eyes off it! THOSE DIRTY BASTARDS TRICKED US INTO WATCHING!!!
THAT'S WHAT I SAID EARLIER THEY DON'T NEED TO PUT ANY EFFORT INTO
IT ,THERE IS NO NITRO KICKING THEIR ASS EVERY WEEK, YOU WILL WATCH
RAW EVERY WEEK NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT SUCKS AND PRAY NEXT WEEK
WILL BE BETTER.

i just wasted 2 hours for that crap

did u guys se lita fly when she got the fu

The most exciting part was when the lights went out annd for all of you noobs....NO Edge didn't cut the power and NO they didn't come back on because of Cena. It was technical difficulties and wasn't scripted.

"The WWE has come to terms on the release of electricity from the company. We would like to wish electricity well in all it's future endeavors. - Source: WWE.com"

JSCT said:
"The WWE has come to terms on the release of electricity from the company. We would like to wish electricity well in all it's future endeavors. - Source: WWE.com"
THAT'S HILLARIOUS

JSCT said:

LOL

JSCT said:

LMAO!!!

Well I can't believe that they pulled the plug on Bischoff... It appeared it was unexpected like the Bret Hart thing... Maybe its Vinces way to say FU I made you work for me and I am rubbing it in your face because you will never work here again...

JSCT said:

SAME OLD WWE BS
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jesus... first of all... the script for Raw was done throught the past month... the whole TNA stuff happened less than 24 hours ago... it takes longer than that to come up with an angle. Booker, Regal & Finlay were already scheduled to appear and they aren't gonna change that. They are keeping to the storylines they have already got... Booker, Finlay and Regal are facing Cena on Smackdown! so that was the reason behind the attack.

Bischoff is back now... he'll be on Raw each week. He took the time off while he wrote the book and no doubt spend time with his family but now he's back so this storyline will go on. This is not "real like bret hart in montreal"

TNA announced a new timeslot and that Kurt Angle will be appearing (his first appearance will be an enforcer roll... hardly fantastic)

Why should WWE have to do something... we have to wait around a month before Angle even shows his face in TNA. Give the company time to get storylines sorted out... nothing can be done in 24 hours.

no no see look everybody got upset that nothing big happend in the first 10 mins, but the big thing was the black out. thats how the wwe fought back. they had a black out within the first ten mins, remember when tna had the fire at the first part of last months ppv?

When The Wwe Fires Elcetricity In Favor Of A More 1760 Flavor Of Raw U Know They Ran Out Of Ideas

If the big thing was a black out they'd have put something more important than Candice Vs Lita during it.

Electricity failed... shit happens

Good night everyone, Im out. Im going to go to bed and hopefully not have a nightmare. What I mean is if I have to see tonights entire RAW episode over in my sleep until I wake up.

Also to add more to your point Eternal... its about realizing that the wrestling industry changes and so does its fans. We dont want to see the same ol' storyline week end and week out. The Cena/ Edge feud...ok, both of them are good atheletes but variety and unpredictablity is what I think we're all craving. Give us the shock factor again. I personally think that Vince will not let us down..he hasnt all these years. I think he's been chillin' getting too comfortable. This latest move by TNA was very wise. Its what any smart coporation would do..try to take out the big dogs. Now the big dogs have to either bite back or get out the yard. SIMPLE as that

Exactly. What made the Attitude Era so great- what made the old ECW so great- the shock factor! If you give people the same thing every week they will start disliking it. It's a rule of thumb. You cannot keep up a feud like Cena/Edge for so long if people don't like it.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal- I think we share the same brain on the subject of wrestling. Do you think that if enough of us here in the forums emailed the WWE thru its website about our dislike in its current product, do you think it would make some sorta difference

What the hell? The match between Hardy and Shelton could have been great, it was crap. I have a feeling officials are telling shelton to hold back on his athletic moves. Kane vs Nitro a joke, Dx beating the highlanders in 2 minutes, boring, master and orton vs Carlito and Super-Crazy... what the HELLL!!!! Ah well, I guess they can't all be good nights, but when even Hardy and Shelton dont put on a good match, that's a bad omen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back