RAW Live Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternal Dragon said:
Exactly. What made the Attitude Era so great- what made the old ECW so great- the shock factor! If you give people the same thing every week they will start disliking it. It's a rule of thumb. You cannot keep up a feud like Cena/Edge for so long if people don't like it.

Flames Out
Dragon

The problem is the WWE hasn't developed another star to feud with them yet.

I agree, the perfect star to feud with them would be Randy Orton. I think the reason this whole Orton/Carlito feud was started was to teach Orton a lesson. He knows he's the top and raising star right now that could feud with Cena, but what does he do...he ruins it by failing his wellness test. So I think that Vince and the creative boys are punishing him just enough so he can get the idea. maybe after a couple of weeks more of his feud with Carlito he will get his act together. Not to take anything away from Carlito, he's a great athlete, I just think that this feud was probably a punishment and not a legit and money-making feud unlike a Cena/Orton feud.

I remember after the show ended I briefly woke up as the end hit and I saw king booker looking a total ****** in that cape and 2 smackdown bums to top a dreadful show my only thought on the whole show was,What the FUCK was that!!!!

Last night when the lights went out John Cena was like the lights came back on becuz they wanted him and Edge to fight. I believe it to. I think personally Edge is afraid of John Cena. Edge is whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back