Raw LD 25/6/12 - No Excuses

They should mock Batman more often.

Luna- you take that back right now. Or I will have you kicked out of Texas.

Is it me or does Jericho's ring attire looks like it was designed by a 13 year old girl with a glitter paint fetish

Decent show, have no idea why they couldn't have just let Jericho get a roll up pin. And these bullshit MITB segments better not end RAW leading up to the PPV instead of Bryan/Punk.

Not a bad Raw. Much better than last week's. AJ, Psycho Sid, Jericho. I wonder how will the other MiTB matches play out.

Decent show, have no idea why they couldn't have just let Jericho get a roll up pin. And these bullshit MITB segments better not end RAW leading up to the PPV instead of Bryan/Punk.

I rather have Punk/Bryan at the beginning of the show so we can go to bed early and just skip Cena's boring matches/promos.

Oh, internet. You so cray cray. You more cray crazy than crAyJ.

Do you honestly give a fuck? If you haven't moved on to acceptance or apathy by now, you're going to drive yourself batty over nothing.

You should probably just euthanize yourself and get it over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back