• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW IS FINALLY FUN AGAIN!!!

Do you agree that Raw is on track to start 2011 off with a bang, and what have been your favorite Raw moments of the last month or so?

I would agree with you on that. Seeing new faces such as the Miz John Morrison and Sheamus going for the title has gotten me excited.

Do you think that Raw is better lately or not? Have you laughed out loud like I have at times each week?

I have. When Cena made fat jokes about Vickie was damn genius.

Have you screamed at the TV in amazement, going what just happened?

Yes i have. I screamed when JoMo won the ladder match. I screamed when Miz won the WWE title. I screamed when Kane hurt his own father. things are just going great in the WWE.

RAW's been good most of the year for me so its good to see that people are starting to enjoy what they're doing. This year shows how much fresh faces and fresh feuds can make a huge difference and I hope it continues next year too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back