• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW giving money out

NoUrRoll23

Pre-Show Stalwart
to start out RAW last night JOHN CENA vs Armando Alejandro Estrada and b 4 there match Armando tried to give CENA a roll of money but instead CENA threw it out to the fans i wounder how much money it was? i no i saw $100 bill n i wounder y WWE wanted to throw it out to the fans? , thoughts

i didnt catch raw last night but i m guessing the money was either fake or was thrown to a wwe employee or family member of one and gave it back if it was real.

i didnt catch raw last night but i m guessing the money was either fake or was thrown to a wwe employee or family member of one and gave it back if it was real.[/QUOTE

lol well the money did look a lil funny but i doubt it was cause y would they do a promo with him givin CENA fake money to not do the match n 4 him to throw it out to the fans? and CENA did just throw it in one spot he threw it in 3 or 4 differnt spots so i dont no may b ur right

It was definitely real money, and I'd guess it was around 1000 bux or so, maybe a little more.

Think about it, 1000 bux to the WWE is nothing, so it worked with the story line and they threw it out and some fans got lucky..Plus people will now think shit like"Oh, WWE is so nice, you never know what to expect, you could get free money, I wanna see them live!"

how bout they felt kinda bad for how crappy the shows have been and decided to reimburse a few of the fans they shouldve done that at the ecw ppv and givin it to everyone

Vince in my view is not the type of guy to throw money away so i would be very surpised is it was real money.

Even with all that money his got has he done any real good for it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back