Raw At War 2010 ?

Hitman-1998-Hargreaves

Dark Match Winner
I Would Think It Would Be Awsome For Tna And Wwe To A Wwf/Wcw Angle .

Just Think The Revange That All The Ex- Wwe Appertiances And Wrestlers Want To Do To Raw.

I Was Thinking Tna Could Build A Team .
Of Mind,Skill,Power And Extreme .

Kurt Angle,Orlando Jordan,Rihino,Jeff Hardy,RVD,Brain Kendrick Just A Few To Name .

Even The Legends Hulk , Foley , Flair .

All Want Reveange And All Want To Show That Impact Is The Place To Be.

What Do You Think Would It Work ?

:)

No I think It would end up being A clusterfuck for Dixie Carter and Vince McMahon to work together and not many people know about TNA like WCW so it wouldn't be the same nor as interesting. It might have a slim chance of working if WWE bought TNa, but I bet it wouldn't.

I Would Think It Would Be Awsome For Tna And Wwe To A Wwf/Wcw Angle .

Just Think The Revange That All The Ex- Wwe Appertiances And Wrestlers Want To Do To Raw.

I Was Thinking Tna Could Build A Team .
Of Mind,Skill,Power And Extreme .

Kurt Angle,Orlando Jordan,Rihino,Jeff Hardy,RVD,Brain Kendrick Just A Few To Name .

Even The Legends Hulk , Foley , Flair .

All Want Reveange And All Want To Show That Impact Is The Place To Be.

What Do You Think Would It Work ?

:)

First of all, I only speak English so I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Secondly, my guess is that you would want the two factions to have a match wrestling one another? Bad idea and would never happen. A lot of the guys have wrestled each other at some point or another anyway. I guess it would be somewhat cool to see as a fan...kind of like a comic book crossover between DC and Marvel with their characters fighting one another...but not nearly as cool. I'd just scrap the idea all together.

I think the general gist of what you're saying is if people would like to see TNA vs WWE. Not really, not in a co-organized contest. For starters it wouldn't ever be able to appeal to fans of both companies. The WWE's not going to let TNA wrestlers beat there wrestlers and at the same time TNA won't be putting over anyone from the WWE. This is actually the reason the ECW/WCW invasion was so terrible, one company draws the short straw and all of their guys get jobbed out. In this situation the same thing would happen. So no I don't want to see it and I certainly don't think we will.

The problem with that is, as has been said, not enough people know TNA to make it an even remotely even feud. Most of the TNA wrestlers that were in WWE (with the exception of Angel, Hardy, RVD and Anderson) were seen as past it when they were there (Flair, Foley, Hogan, Nash) or just low card losers that weren't good enough to cut it (Pope, Kendrick, Orlando, Rhino). The TNA guys would take some building up for people to be able to see them as the same level as WWE guys. I mean, I like AJ Styles but, put him in there against John Cena (company face vs company face) and it's not going to look too promising for TNA.

As was said about the invasion many times, the victor gets to write things to make those that were fighting against him look like bitches. I can only imagine how good an invasion storyline would be if, even having both sides owned by the same company, you got an outside mind (Heyman for example) to book it, with no prejudice against either side (although obviously knowing that the "home team" wins in the end). For me, that's the only way an invasion angle would work properly

The only way this would ever even be remotely plausible is if Vince McMahon secretly bought TNA and somehow managed to keep it quiet...other than that, there is absolutely no incentive for the WWE to ever be involved in anything like this. It makes some sense from a TNA perspective, they would be exposed to a much broader audience. But what possible motivation would the WWE have?

Sorry I Have Got Dyslexia . :(

And Second Of All Am Not Say Its Gunna Happen Am Just Seein If People Would Like To See It Happenin

My apologies. I guess I came across sounding pretty harsh but didn't mean it that way.

It's a cool idea and I certainly wouldn't be upset if it happened...but a lot of the match ups we'd see have already been done at one point or another.

Plus, we saw what happened with WCW "crossed over" to WWE and had matches against one another. It was disappointing to say the least.

This would be good to see but it would only ever happen if Vince McMahon ever bought TNA, and with the botched WCW/ECW invasion still being remembered, I doubt he even would then. TNA is nowhere near the level that WCW was, I bet most people have never even seen a TNA show, especially in foreign markets.

It wouldnt make sense for Vinny Mc to do it, and without him owning the company, the chances of this happening are 0%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back