Raw at the o2 in London on the 12th April 2010

The Pizzaman

I tell it how I see it and thats it
I went to the Raw taping at the o2 in London on Monday 12th April and wondered if anyone else had gone and if you did go, what was your thoughts? I have also just got tickets for the return of Raw at the o2 in November also and wondered if anyone else would be going and who would you like to see there?

I went to the SmackDown show in Manchester and thought it was really good. The tickets go on sale for manchester tommorow for both the raw and smackdown tapings. when it was announced during the event i instantly couldn't wait. ive bin to a taping before however i didnt have very good seats (directly at the side of the stage on the highest tier making it impossible to see the screen) so this time im hoping to get much better seats.

I was at all the o2 tapings, my first shows I had been to. I fricking loved it and will be doing full thoughts after SD has aired

I went to the SmackDown show in Manchester and thought it was really good. The tickets go on sale for manchester tommorow for both the raw and smackdown tapings. when it was announced during the event i instantly couldn't wait. ive bin to a taping before however i didnt have very good seats (directly at the side of the stage on the highest tier making it impossible to see the screen) so this time im hoping to get much better seats.

ive managed to acquire ring side seats at the event in november so im happy. hopefully it will be behind the announcers table. ive been a wrestling fan for all my life and was going to events aven before i was born as my mother is also a die hard fan and she is 60 so age does not come into it lol. This was the first time ive seen wwe live but have been to wcw tapings in london in 2000. i loved the o2 experience and cant wait till the next event

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back