Raw 8/31/09 LD, featuring Cody's Dad

So Legacy is obviously splitting up soon.

Decent Raw. Nothing special. Good ending though.

Cody is gonna assault his father before the end of the night.

Is WWE re-airing the HBK/Taker match instead of actually having an ECW tomorrow or something? I guess they don't care about the ECW brand. That match will take up over half of the ECW timeslot.

They did it this way for all the people who assumed it was gonna end your way

Great chant for Chody.

Aside from the Chavo/Hornie segment, this was a great Raw!

Though would have been nice to announce another PPV match!

I fucking loved the ending.

Orton's eyes rolling back into his head and slowly turning to Cody to say, "It's over, don't even think about it."

the Wrestlemania show wasn't a re-air. They put highlight packages of the matches to music, and did some interviews.

So who wants to guess what the Chavo/Hornswoggle match will be? They always have something to do with the host.

You gotta love how the Champion is introduced first, then the Challenger, then the ref. That seems pretty ass backward to me.

Hornswoggle and Chavo will spin the wheel and Hornswoggle will get 100

They are chanting his name. Why not do anything?

They probably weren't ending it this way until Cody got some pops but I dont think they were expecting what they got and so they leave it up in the air for later were now Cody has got reason to go and maybe join forces with Goldust; alright I was just kidding with that last part

When was that? I never watched Heat or Velocity, but I know Matthews was at least doing interviews back in early 2003 at the least.

He was doing commentary for velocities entire run (2002-2006 according to Wikipedia). His commentary partners were: Earnest "The Cat" Miller, Tazz, Bill DeMott, Steve Romero, and Al Snow.

Hornswoggle and Chavo will spin the wheel and Hornswoggle will get 100

If they did that, that would EASILY be the best Hornswoggle/Chavo segment ever. Not even close. Absolutely classic.

If they did use the wheel, would Cole call it "Vintage Bob Barker?"

Barker as host. Ummmmm why?

Barker was a successful, popular host for 35 years, so why not. He is also a celebrity, and I don't recall him doing any TV since he retired from Price Is Right, so WWE could get a lot of press for this. Plus he is Bob friggin Barker, and he likes being around hot women, something WWE has.

Am I the only person who saw Miz and Carlito lurking on the outside while Swagger had Kofi in the half crap couldn't help but wonder why the person who put that match together still has a job?

Am I?

Best ending to Raw in a very long time. They'd be pretty dumb not to run with this Cody thing.

They probably won't, though.

Gail Kim hasn't done anything to get over while other women who have gottten the same amount of ring time/mic time have. That is all.

Has Gail Kim spoken one word on the mic since she came back?

You need mic time to get over in the 'E. You just do.

Come on now, be honest. Jillian gets weekly mic time the likes of which few other divas do. She has a leg up on her peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back