Raw 12/11 - WHY IS KANE ON A #1 CONTENDERS MATCH IN 2017?

I'm glad they are doing Tribute To The Troops at a base again, it felt so weird having it be in an arena for a couple years there.

Must be fun to sit behind these people that raise their sign every camera change.

Some of which occasionally say "The Guy Behind Me Can't See". I really hope those are confiscated, just due to the people being jerks.

The first hour was absolute garbage. Be sure to say that KB on your review.

I try not to lie.

One reason I'm glad I never buy floor seats, I'd be pissed if I was stuck behind someone doing that.

I had floor seats to one of the first Smackdowns I ever attended. This guy next to me, who was wearing a shirt from what looked like a nothing indy, kept walking in front of/around me EVERY SINGLE TIME someone came out (match, promo, anything) so he could take pictures. I was on the end and it was easier for me to just stand up, step into the open space, and let him by. At one point I gave him a rather annoyed stare and he looked back as if to say "well, what else am I supposed to do?" Thankfully the people in front of me left so I didn't have to deal with him anymore. Easily the most selfish fan I've ever sat next to.

I had floor seats to one of the first Smackdowns I ever attended. This guy next to me, who was wearing a shirt from what looked like a nothing indy, kept walking in front of/around me EVERY SINGLE TIME someone came out (match, promo, anything) so he could take pictures. I was on the end and it was easier for me to just stand up, step into the open space, and let him by. At one point I gave him a rather annoyed stare and he looked back as if to say "well, what else am I supposed to do?" Thankfully the people in front of me left so I didn't have to deal with him anymore. Easily the most selfish fan I've ever sat next to.

That sounds awful. When I go to wrestling I usually take pictures but never once have I gotten out of my seat to do it. That would drive me nuts though I hate sitting in the same row as people who constantly get up, no matter the reason.

That chance may come down the road, I have a gut feeling that when Cass returns he'll join up with Enzo again just as heels.

It kinda writes itself. Cass comes back and says Enzo proving himself by becoming a champion made him realize that he was wrong. Enzo says now let’s finally go get some tag belts.

That is some deafening silence as we're in a long chinlock in a FOUR WAY MATCH. There's no reason to have more than a few seconds of downtime in something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back