RAW 1000 Main Event Spoiler

Cena's #1 In My Heart

Getting Noticed By Management
I have no credible sources other than my brain.

Big Show is going to disrupt the John Cena/CM Punk match making it end in a no contest or disqualification.

Bam.. sorry to ruin your nights.

That can't happen! WWE should just make The Rock the Special Guest Referee, and if Big Show tries to interfere he will have to deal with "The Brahma Bull".

AyKyvt-CUAAhDTs.jpg

I have no credible sources other than my brain.

Big Show is going to disrupt the John Cena/CM Punk match making it end in a no contest or disqualification.

Bam.. sorry to ruin your nights.

I think someone needs to teach you the difference between "spoiler" & "speculation".

That's a very real possibility; if that were to happen (Big Show interfering and thus causing a DQ), it would effectively set up the rumored match at SS.

That's not the main event. The main event is DX. And the opening. And probably the match between the 3rd and 2nd hour too.

I think someone needs to teach you the difference between "spoiler" & "speculation".

I purposely called it a spoiler because as soon as I thought up that ending, I couldn't imagine WWE going any other route.

Punk with a clean win? HA FAT FUCKING CHANCE!

Cena with a clean win? Real fat fucking chance.

Big Show ruins everything? Fo Sho. I guess I wouldn't mind a triple threat at Summerslam.

Big Show is a terrible performer. He's always been that way. He should stay as far away from the main event as possible. I want to watch two of my favorite wrestlers put on a great match without interference

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back