RAW 1/8: I got nothing.

Roman Reigns: Hi, I’m here to give each and every one of you one million dollars.

Smarks: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

What theme song would you guys give Roman Reigns to replace this Shield one? Not saying he should, but what if he had to!

I'm a bit behind but I guessed Balor as the next challenger for Reigns. Not sure if that's where it's going yet but egads that would be a lucky guess.

So Jordan is part of the Shield and Balor is now a heel?

Nothing suggested that. I actually am really enjoying the Jason Jordan development. It's just creative. The son getting opportunities, actually delivering good matches, but falling short on them and by casual luck he gets partnered with one of the top guys in the company and has the gold. However, he was never friends with him, he just believes he is, even though the group thinks he has an attitude and is spoiled and needs to chill and bring it.

It's relatable actually. We all know a Jason Jordan guy. Maybe you are a Jason Jordan.

Finn is just taking the piss of the spoiled lilttle brat. No heel. Even Reigns and Rollins kinda agreed.

The Full Sail hugbox tends to pump some people up way higher than they are.

I wouldn't go that far: I've loved Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Big E, Elias Sampson, Chad Gable, Jason Jordon, The Four Horsewoman (especially Becky), Carmella and Alexa Bliss.

Hot take: Bayley peaked on NXT. The more I think about it, the more I feel that it's true.

It's because her character is very one dimensional. Even when given the chance to stretch it a little it was pulled back. Not saying it was Bayley's fault but it has hurt her.

I wouldn't go that far: I've loved Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Big E, Elias Sampson, Chad Gable, Jason Jordon, The Four Horsewoman (especially Becky), Carmella and Alexa Bliss.

You misunderstand. What Full Sail does is cover up any deficiencies a wrestler has because they love everything. Under the much larger microscope that is the main roster, those deficiencies stick out like a sore thumb.

As far as Bayley, her character needs edge in the worst way. Her current character is a slightly ******ed preteen in a sea of sharks. It doesn’t really work.

It's because her character is very one dimensional. Even when given the chance to stretch it a little it was pulled back. Not saying it was Bayley's fault but it has hurt her.

Some of this does fall on the hands of bad writing, but honestly: I blame the character stagnating more. It's like she's stuck in the past, trying to live out the good days when she was the most popular wrestler in NXT and maybe all of WWE.

I can guarantee you now: She's never going back to that period unless there's a miracle.

Then again, I was never 100% sold on Bayley anyway (as i'm pretty sure everyone and their mother knows by now) so...go figure I guess?

I love the new music for Matt, even if I would have prefered simple piano music to more fit what he had in TNA. But it's still good.

I tend to think Jeff is getting a rocket shoved in his anus upon his return, to capitalize on his completely unexplainable charisma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back