Rated Punishment GFX's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
These are the first ever batch of GFX's I have ever made.

They are pretty cool to make, I wish I started earlier then now.

MattHughesGFXcopy.jpg

JeffHardyGFXcopy.jpg

This one here is my pride and joy.

Rated-Punishment.gif

DX
DXGFX.jpg

Few things. One, you should have a slightly visible border on all sigs, man. All of them. Two, never cut off any of text or put it right on the edge/border, as in the Edge one. Three, try not to use plain text. The Matt Hughes one is good, but his name is boring and looks out of place. Other than those few errors, those are pretty good if you're a beginner. I actually like the Jeff Hardy one a lot. So yeah, you could definitely do better. Try.

Thes are pretty good, but you should listen towhat Shock said. He is the master. The Edge one is my favourite, keep on making them, and you'll improveout of sight.

I like the SD one. The five minute one... it shows.

You have to make the border manually. Sorry. Use a 1-3 pixel pencil, usually and go along the outside in a new layer. That's the only way I know how.

looking good RP. Personally, I think your Matt Hughes sig is the best, but they're all good.

As far as border goes, rather than manually draw you can do this:

1.Make a new layer (make sure it is one the top of the Layer List)
2. Hit Ctrl+A
3. go to Edit >> Stroke.
4. Choose Pixels

I believe it was BigMike that told me about that when I first started working with Photoshop

Before I say this, factor in I have no clue what I'm talking about. I like them both. The only thing I'm not wild about is how HHH is so much smaller in the Evolution one. Maybe shrink the other three.

Thats true, I definetly should do that. I had him in the middle because he was the focus point in Evolution so him being the champion was just natural.

Tina and 48.7 Thanks for the pointers.

The Jeff Hardy one is really good. The Evolution one looks too crowded, maybe you should've just got a picture of the group of them instead.

The Jeff one is great, although I don't get the title. The Evolution one... :disappointed: Choppy cut pictures, size issues, hard-to-read font, cutoff pics, cramming pics in... ugh. Sorry man, the Evolution one is just bad.

Thanks Fear, I just need to think of some GFX's to make. I always seem to go blank thinking of who to do next.

I was thinking of ECW's Impact Playerz, Or the Eliminators. Either way it will be an ECW tag-team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back