• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate TNA Reaction

Do you like TNA reaction?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Reaction hasn't been on very long but this thread is about how you would rate reaction.

Do you like Reaction?

How do you rate Reaction on a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being terrible and 10being great?

Please explain why you gave the show the rating.

I am not a fan of reaction. Mainly because it seems like it is the same thing on the show every week. There is never anything new on there. Although I admitt reaction seems like a good idea on paper but TNA choked.

I give it a 4 because it bores me too much.

I'd rate ReAction about a 7.5. The idea is a 10, but there is still some parts of the equation to fine tune and work out. No idea what you mean about same thing very week. I do not feel like that at all. There are definitely new things as well. They might not launch a whole new storyline but they definitely give new information about the storylines. I enjoy the show for the blurring of kayfabe and reality along with more in-depth storytelling. It is a great way to further build characters. From a cost perspective this sure seems like a boost for TNA financially.

10/10

I think ReAction is a fantastic show. The idea is great and I think so far the execution has been great. I find it to be very interesting and one of the better things that TNA has come up with. It's a great way to enhance characters and storylines. ReAction is definitely a 10/10 for me

I would say 8 of 10. I give it an 8 just cause there is room for improvement but the show is really good and there is not anything like it.

I like the fact that some of the show is in character and some of it is "shoot style".
I like the way that the show looks, sometimes it is very grainy and yet others it is slick and produced, best of both worlds really.
I like the impact player segment in which you get some of the background and "real life" stuff from each of the wrestlers. I really think it helped out Magnus and Jesse Neal by just "showing who they are".
I like how it is a direct flow from Impact and get's "real time" reactions to what just happened, you get true emotion, sweat and realism from that.
The show is definitively not "boring" as there is always a new piece to the puzzle every segment and it really is a different show each week, to me its the "Soap Opera" part of the wrestling business. It gives you so much more of the backstory and the reasoning behind a feud. ie with Fourtune really getting to tell their story and the "reasons".

I like the fact, as well, ever since Reaction came on Impact has been so much better and has pulled alot of that promo/backstory stuff away from Impact and allowed Impact and Xplosion to focus on the "Meat and Potatoes" of the storylines. Like with the Nash/Sting/Pope/Joe/Jarrett/Hogan conspiracy story, most of that has been explained/furthered (maybe not to everyones liking but enough for me) on Reaction so as to not fill Impact with backstory and motives.

It is a really unique show and it is what I thought WWE NXT was going to be but I was wrong on that. It is really nice to see the "realism" of the show as they make it feel real with all the emotion and different environments that the show takes place in.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, if you are a "true" wrestling fan or just a TNA fan, you should get much enjoyment out of this unique "reality show"!

its totally a 10, sometimes i miss impact but i make sure i catch reaction sometime later.

i love the documentary style, and the fact that its shot at 24p, its just great stuff

its totally a 10, sometimes i miss impact but i make sure i catch reaction sometime later.

i love the documentary style, and the fact that its shot at 24p, its just great stuff

I wanted to give it a 10 but there are things they could improve on.
For example, one episode, where they were interviewing the KO's, the promo's they were doing(the KOs) were very sloppy and they were talking over each other, Tara was especially bad and even Madison/Velvet and Angelina who are usually are gold on the mike were really off. Maybe it was the" adrenaline" thing they were going for but to me it seemed bad, and like they should have said " that is bad let's re do it and slow it down a bit".

Like i said it is just little stuff like that, that made me say 8 almost 9. I think it is just a "working out the kinks, seeing what works and what does not" thing. But it is a phenomenal program and is better than almost every "reality type show". It is a really cool hybrid of documentary, reality, soap opera and behind the scenes show.

I would like to see them catch the wrestlers, off-guard more often and also catch them right as they come back through the entrance, like they did with the MCMG's, that was cool.

I want to change my vote to a 9 because after really thinking about it there are not as many flaws as a thought there was.:banghead:

It is a darn good show!

I'd rate it a 9/10. I'd gladly express my opinion about why I like it, but when I posted a long, well-thought out thread about Reaction, it got merged and lumped into the other Reaction thread. So find it there.

I wanted to give it a 10 but there are things they could improve on.
For example, one episode, where they were interviewing the KO's, the promo's they were doing(the KOs) were very sloppy and they were talking over each other, Tara was especially bad and even Madison/Velvet and Angelina who are usually are gold on the mike were really off. Maybe it was the" adrenaline" thing they were going for but to me it seemed bad, and like they should have said " that is bad let's re do it and slow it down a bit".

Like i said it is just little stuff like that, that made me say 8 almost 9. I think it is just a "working out the kinks, seeing what works and what does not" thing. But it is a phenomenal program and is better than almost every "reality type show". It is a really cool hybrid of documentary, reality, soap opera and behind the scenes show.

I would like to see them catch the wrestlers, off-guard more often and also catch them right as they come back through the entrance, like they did with the MCMG's, that was cool.

I want to change my vote to a 9 because after really thinking about it there are not as many flaws as a thought there was.:banghead:

It is a darn good show!

Yeah i know what you're saying but thats what a documentary should be, no staged scenes. Im really happy with this show cause the backstage promos they were doing with christie and lauren back in the day were the biggest problem i had with tna and wrestling in general; they just look so cheesy nowadays.

Reaction is very good show.I give it 10/10.

I like in the india so i dont get the chance to watch it on TV, I have to download it. Anyway Ive caught up with everything and I have to say it is fantastic. Really compelling and as cutting edge as anything the business has done for a while. Kudos to Bischoff/Hervey.all these backstage segments in unusual places are just awesome.. TNA are doing these cool new things and I love it! .

Yes I love TNA Reaction. I'd give it a 10/10. The way the show is shot is beautiful. The show does so many things right. We get good promos, a blur of kayfabe/reality, we get holes filled inside some of the plotholes of TNA, and we get good hype for feuds, upcoming Impacts, and PPVs. It's a great show. It's probably the best contribution the Hogan/Bischoff era has contributed to TNA.

I love Reaction. I'll give it a 9/10.

Now Impact should concentrate on pure wrestling... and leave the interviews, etc for Reaction. How many times TNA showed the summary of what happened at No Surrender between Jeff Hardy and Angle? I think like three times. One was enough, imho.

All I'm saying is that TNA has a huge roster. And now that they have Reaction, they should use the time on Impact wisely and have more wrestling matches and give other guys the opportunity to be on the show.

I voted yes, even though sometimes I don't agree whats shown on Reaction. I hate when people breaking kayfabe or straddle the line to much. Sometimes the chronology gets messed up but all in all I think it's a good show and I like having 3 hours of TNA on thursdays. Also I like how reaction usually has something cool at the end of the show, like two wrestlers confronting/sneak attacking each other. Or some type of foreshadowing.

So like the majority, I voted yes for reaction.

I'll give Reaction a 10 because not only is it a compelling show, it has improved every show. For example this week, they didn't have to cut the last match on Impact short, they carried it into Reaction. I think you will see more of this because its a good way to make you stay tuned and get sucked into Reaction if you didn't plan on watching it. One of the main guys behind Reaction is also one of my all time favorite wrestlers, Kevin Sullivan. Besides being a booker at one time, he is the one responsible for the video effects you are seeing. I'm just wondering how long its gonna take Vince to rip this idea off. Even with the WWE's resources, I don't think it could be done better.

Ric-Flair.jpg

I actually like ReAction more than iMPACT! on most weeks.

I'd give it a 9/10 only because I do think at times certain segments can drag, but for the most part the show is absolutely fantastic and does the best job I've seen from a professional wrestling company at truly selling the drama of feuds since as long as I can remember.

I've only watched one episode as I don't have cable so I have to watch all wrestling through streams, youtube, and the pirate bay. Side Note: I love how you can literally find almost any wrestling show somewhere on the internet, gotta love wrestling fans, have to get my fix somehow. Anyway, I've only watched one episode and from what I watched, I like what I see.

I'll give it an 8 out of 10. The concept is genius and it blurs kayfabe so well. Obviously with anything the show can use improvements. But the idea itself is great and hats off to TNA for thinking outside the box.

I give it a 9/10. It is almost perfect. But everything has room to improve. I like watching Reaction for the fact of the interviews. I love watching wrestlers interviews in or out of character. Anything to get more of a look at a wrestler to see what is really on their mind, or what their story is.

I love the feel of the show how it feels real. There may not be enough time for us to get all the promos and understanding of whats going on with Impact and why certain people are doing what. We have Reaction now to fill those spots and to hopefully give us a better understanding on how the wrestlers feel and whats going on. And the Impact Player of the Week is a cool part of the show that can showcase talent that fans may not be familiar with or understand their background. TNA did a great job with Magnus and Jesse Neal.

Last week when Impact was airing I just got home from their live event and missed all of Impact up until the last 5 minutes of the Main Event Match. I was kind of pissed when the show was ending until they announced that the main event was airing on Reaction. I thought that was cool because it gave us fans an unexpected extra time of main event action. The show is good for sure.

i rate TNA reaction a 10, because it give the wrestler's the right to speak their mind on how they actually feel { i think }, and what they think about the company. Maybe WWE should try this.

I enjoy ReAction since it ties the show together. I think ReAction is better put together than Impact. Having said that though, I wouldn't lose sleep if I missed ReAction. Its a good show that mixes kayfabe with reality. Sometimes I'm surprised at what is shown on ReAction. Everything that the ICW talks about online is what the wrestlers talk about on ReAction for the most part. Sometimes I can do without the majority of it since it is mostly a recap show. If someone has a hard time sitting through Impact I recommend a short and sweeter version of ReAction to get your fill.

What I love about reaction is the fact, It comes off different to anything ever done before and you can see the UFC style mixed in but it still keeps it's wrestling tradition. It's a breath of fresh air and certainly more enjoyable than NXT....Just throwing that out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back