• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate-the-Roster

Okay Fabian

Occasional Pre-Show
TALENT ASSESSMENT FOR FUTURE REALIGNMENT

Scenario

- WWE is ending the brand split effective Monday, April 4, 2011.

- Vince McMahon has hired you as an independent talent evaluator.

- He has no plans to future endeavor anyone.

Your Job

Review WWE’s current talent roster: Superstars, Divas, Announcers, Commentators, Interviewers, Managers, Valets, and Referees. This includes newly signed talent and talent in FCW.

Determine each talent's value and assign them a score from 0-100.
* Be sure to evaluate the talents, not the characters they play

Brainstorm ways to better utilize the talent:
Gimmicks, Tag Team Pairings, Managers/Valets, Stables, Face/Heel Turns

Report the ideas that you think will improve WWE’s programming and increase profit.

The Challenge

How can WWE end the brand split but still retain its entire talent roster and maximize the talents' involvement?

MODERATOR NOTE: This is a topic in the non-spam section. Remember to give an opinion as well as a reason to your posts

Give the IC title it's prestige back. Make a tag-team division (yes, there is no current tag-team division).

Cena, Taker, Edge, Sheamus, Orton, CM Punk, Jericho, Barrett be the go-to main eventers. 4 great heels (Edge,Sheamus,Punk,Barrett), have Jericho go back to Y2J and be face. The creates 2 great faces in Cena and Jericho. And two tweeners with Orton/Taker. Whichever two are going for the title, have the remaining 6, give or take a few, go for the #1 contendership through feuds and what not. Heck you could even have that top 10 thing or whatever it is that TNA has. That would give matches more meaningful even when a title is not involved.

Have the IC title be what it used to be. A spot for guys who could not and would not take the title from Hogan (or in this case, the other 8), but try to start their careers by having lengthy and tough fought IC reigns. Swagger, Morrison, Bourne, Miz, Ziggler, Kofi, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase and even the likes of Christian, Rey and Matt Hardy. Add some Kaval into the mix as well. And although that is a large chunk of the roster, most of it can split up between battling for the #1 contendership like they would for the WWE and if not then throw them in the tag team division. GIVE WRESTLERS MEANINGS.

Create a tag team division. The Hart Dynasty, Uso's, have Kane and Big Show
reunite or something. Why not give Mark Henry a partner? Like MVP or the Great Khali.

Introduce a new WWE Championship similar to the design of the Attitude Era and give the IC Title it's prestige back and bring back the European Title.

Cena, Taker, Edge, Sheamus, Orton, Kane, Jericho, and Barrett will be the for sure main eventers. I would keep Edge, Barrett and Kane as heels and turn Undertaker into a heel and turn Jericho and Sheamus into faces. I would bring back the Ministry style Undertaker with the sacrifices and the robes and everything. I would introduce a new and improved Y2J.

For the first few months I would have Taker and Kane as a heel tag team and then introduce a new team to defeat them in an inferno tag match and then bring Taker back with a new character similar to Big Evil and I would bring Kane's mask back, thus making them face again.

I would have an intense IC contendership between Miz, Morrison, Rhodes, DiBiase, R-Truth, Swagger, Ziggler, Kofi and Christian with Rhodes getting the title first.

I would do the same with the Tag Team division. Hart Dynasty, Uso's, Undertaker and Kane and I would bring back the best teams in WWF history... New Age Outlaws and Edge & Christian and I would re-unite Mark Henry with D'Lo Brown.

That's how I would run things, if you don't like it... I really could care less so don't even waste your time telling me how stupid I am alright??

Well I am going to rate everyone based on their VALUE, not ability. So dont say "but this guy is so talented!" because its based on value.

RAW-

Alicia Fox - 20
Bella Twins - 1
Chris Jericho - 90
Daniel Bryan - 75
Darren Young - 10
DH Smith - 40
David Otunga - 20
Edge - 88
Evan Bourne - 70
Eve - 20
Ezekiel Jackson - 70
Gail Kim - 15
Goldust - 25
Heath Slater - 35
Jerry Lawler - 80
Jillian - 25
Jimmy and Jay Uso - 40
John Cena - 100
John Morrison - 85
Justin Gabriel - 60
Justin Roberts - 1
Mark Henry - 50
Maryse - 30
Melina - 40
Michael Cole - 20
Michael Tarver - 20
Mr. McMahon - 60
Natayla - 36
Primo - 1
R-Truth - 65
Randy Orton - 100
Santino - 50
Sheamus - 80
Skip Sheffield - 25
Tamina - 15
Ted DiBiase Jr. - 55
Khali - 10
The Miz - 77
HHH - (at this point) 85
Tyson Kidd - 50
Vladimir Kozlov - 40
Wade Barrett - 85
Regal - 30
Yoshi Tatsu - 20
Zack Ryder - 40

SMACKDOWN

Alberto Del Rio - 65
Beth Phoenix - 40
Big Show - 75
Caylen Croft - 15
Chavo Guerrero - 40
Chris Masters - 30
Christian - 78
CM Punk - 90
Cody Rhodes - 70
Curt Hawkins - 15
Dolph Ziggler -75
Drew McIntyre - 72
Finlay - 20
Hornswoggle - (-)100
Jack Swagger - 87
Joey Mercury - 5
JTG - 35
Kane - 79
Kelly Kelly - 20
Kofi Kingston - 77
Layla - 36
Luke Gallows - 30
Matt Hardy - 65
Matt Striker - 55
Michelle McCool - 40
MVP - 74
Rey Mysterio - 65
Rosa - 1
Shad - 30
Teddy Long - 50
Tiffany - 10
Todd Grisham - 50
Tony Chimel - 5
Trent Barreta - 15
Tyler Reks - 1
Undertaker - 90
Vance Archer - 15
Vickie Guerrero - 70

Well the thing you just saw that probably caught your eyes is Vickie Guerrero being 70, with no other diva being above 40. Why? She is so valuable in giving guys heat. Look at Dolph. She MADE him. Edge had like 4 or 5 reigns with her. She is very valuable. All of the other divas are in comparison to the male wrestlers less important. Some values were based on age, injury and lack of talent.

No Divas. They mean nothing. I DVR Raw and Smackdown for a reason. I dont want to see the divas. If i could I would get rid of the divas all together.

Raw
====

Chris Jericho - 93
Daniel Brian - 84
Darren Young - 74
D.H. Smith - 77
David Otunga - 75
Edge - 92
Evan Bourne - 83
Ezekiel Jackson - 86
Goldust - 77
Heath Slater - 76
Jay Uso - 72
Jimmy Uso - 72
John Cena - 96
John Morrison - 88
Justin Gabriel - 75
Mark Henry - 78
Michael Tarver - 73
Primo - 75
R-Truth - 81
Randy Orton - 94
Santino Marella - 73
Sheamus - 89
Skip Sheffield - 79 (Love this guy)
Ted Dibiase - 84
The Great Khali - 78
The Miz - 88
Triple H - 94
Tyson Kidd - 81
Vladimir Kozlov - 80
Wade Barret - 86
William Regal - 84
Yoshi Tatsu - 74
Zack Ryder - 77

Smackdown
=========
Alberto Del Rio - 84 (Fucking love this guy)
Big Show - 88
Caylen Croft - 74
Chavo Guerrero - 77
Chris Masters - 79
Christian - 87
Cm Punk - 91
Cody Rhodes - 81
Curt Hawkins - 76
Dolph Ziggler - 85
Drew McIntire - 87
Finlay - 80
Jack Swagger - 89
Joey Mercury - 79
JTG - 74
Kane - 90
Kofi Kingston - 86
Luke Gallows - 77
Matt Hardy - 85
MVP - 86
Rey Mysterio - 88
Shad - 76
Trent Baretta - 74
Tyler Reks - 73
Undertaker - 97
Vance Archer - 78

All 90+ are WWE championship picture with any 87+ sometimes in the mix.

Anyone above 80 are in the hunt for the intercontinental which is always changing hands slowly but in big matches with big spots and always promises to be exciting like the X divison. Really just entertaining again and crazy. Great story lines that keep people interested.

Anyone below 80 either jobs to get people over or earns their stripes by joining tag teams or even a singles title that isnt as major like the crusierweight but delivers title matches on TV that are fun to watch and lets you see rising stars and old favorites. small storylines.

The tag team divison is crazy and includes a huge mix of teams. Big matches with big spots and new teams are always in the mix. Fun to watch with storyline too.

No divas.

I would completely shake up the entire roster.

Main Event - 1 WWE Championship and make it look like the old Attitude Era belt, no more gimmick belts.
HEELS: Sheamus, Triple H, Kane (repackage), Wade Barrett, Big Show (better as a heel), and John Cena. Yes Cena would be a heel, and I would have him turn on someone like Randy Orton.

FACES: Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, and The Undertaker.

Mid-Card - 2 titles; Intercontinental and US, also develop
HEELS: Ezekiel Jackson, Michael Tarver, John Morrison, Drew McIntyre, Dolf Ziggler, Finlay (have him turn on Hornswoggle and use him to put over younger talent), JTG, Alberto Del Rio, Skip Sheffield, William Regal, Kozlov, Primo, Matt Hardy, and Luke Gallows.

FACES: Joey Mercury, Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio, Daniel Bryan, Michael McGillicutty, Lucky Cannon, Shad, Kolfi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Santino (get him away from the comedy crap), Yoshi Tatsu, and Chavo Guerrero.

Tag Team - 1 title, any of these guys can still do singles matches too; give some of them valets
HEELS: Edge & Christian, Ryder & Hawkins, Usos (tamina), Justin Gabriel & Alex Riley (re-package away from that jock gimmick he has)

FACES: Hart Dynasty (Natalya), R-Truth & MVP, Husky Harris &Ted Dibiase (Maryse), Evan Bourne & Kaval

Divas - 1 WOMENS title
HEELS: Beth Phoenix, Layla, Michelle McCool, Gail Kim, Nikki Bella, Alicia Fox, and Tamina

FACES: Maryse, Melina, Kelly Kelly, Natalya, Jillian (repackage), Brie Bella, Eve, and Rosa Mendes

Announcers
RAW: Jerry Lawler and Josh Mattews (let the kid work with talent)
SMACKDOWN: Michael Cole and Matt Striker (love the chemistry)

As far as the rest of the wrestlers Im not sure what to do with them.

Some of the second and third generation stars I would start by placing them in a stable, almost along the lines of mixing Nexus/Legacy/Evolution and using Primo, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Husky Harris, and Michael McGillicutty with a leader of Goldust, Dusty Rhodes, Rey Mysterio or Randy Orton. Run a storyline the way they are doing with Nexus right now with a takeover and forcing themselves into the WWE.

I would probably also do an "internet" stable where you have CM Punk lead Daniel Bryan, Tyler Black and Kaval in a "we want our time to shine" story.

Raw

Chris Jericho - 90

Daniel Bryan - 81

Darren Young - 43

David Otunga - 70

D.H Smith - 66

Edge - 90

Evan Bourne - 83

Ezekiel Jackson - 62

Goldust - 66

Heath Slater - 69

Jay Uso - 65

Jimmy Uso - 65

John Cena - 100

John Morrison - 84

Justin Gabriel - 82

Mark Henry - 72

Michael Tarver - 74

Primo - 68

R-Truth - 71

Randy Orton - 96

Santino Marella - 78

Sheamus - 88

Skip Sheffield - 76

Ted Dibiase - 79

The Great Kahli - 78

The Miz - 92

Triple H - 94

Tyson Kidd- 69

Vladimir Koslov - 67

Wade Barrett - 89

William Regal - 78

Yoshi Tatsu - 75

Zach Ryder - 79

==========
==========

SmackDown!

Alberto Del Rio - 78

Big Show - 80

Caylen Croft - 74

Chavo Guerrero - 75

Chris Masters - 76

Christian - 81

CM Punk - 92

Cody Rhodes - 80

Curt Hawkins - 74

Dolph Ziggler - 78

Drew McIntire - 84

Finlay - 76

Jack Swagger - 85

Joey Mercury - 77

JTG - 79

Kane - 87

Kofi Kingston - 84

Luke Gallows - 79

Matt Hardy - 80

MVP - 79

Rey Mysterio - 85

Shad - 73

Trent Baretta - 74

Tyler Reks - 60:lol:

The Undertaker - 96

Vance Archer - 71

===========
===========

Under 80 spend the majority of the time jobbing or being thrown into random tag teams.

80-84 are in the mid-card title scene and occasionally main event Raw or SD.

85-89 spend time in the main event. Recieve a reign or two. Mid-card feuds on occasion.

90 and up are cash cows that sell massive merchandise and are always in the main event scene. Multiple reigns as champion.

I would love to see the brand split end but i just dont see it happening. I can see some great fueds if this were to happen. The way i arranged this list was by having all the titles unified as thats what WWE is doing. The Undisputed Championship: Sheamus, The Miz, Chris Jericho, Edge, John Cena, Randy Orton, John Morrison, Triple H, Wade Barrett, Christian, CM Punk, Drew McIntyre, and The Undertaker. Intercontinental/US Championship: The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourn, Kaval, Ezekiel Jackson, John Morrison, R Truth, Ted DiBiase Jr, Chris Master, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Straight Edge Society, and Yoshi Tatsu. I would also have some vets in there to add some prestige in there and to help put the younger guys over. Stars like Chris Jericho, Edge, Mark Henry, Triple H, Big Show, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, William Regal, and Kane. WWE Tag Team Championship: Hart Dynasty, Kaval/Daniel Bryan, The Uso's, The Dude Buster (they need to change their names), Hawkins/Archer, Straight Edge Society, and I think the team of Alberto Del Rio and Chavo would be pretty good. Finally the Womans/Divas Championship: Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Eve, Gail Kim, Jillian, Maryse, Melina, Natalia, Tamina, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Michelle McCool, Rosa Mendes, and Tiffany.

The Top 8 for the Undisputed Championship
1. John Cena
2. Randy Orton
3. Wade Barrett
4. The Miz
5. Christian
6. Triple H
7. Sheamus
8. Drew McIntyre

Top 8 for the Inter./Us Title
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Kane
3. John Morrison
4. Edge
5. Chris Jericho
6. Kofi Kingston
7. Matt Hardy
8. CM Punk

Top 8 for Womans/Divas Title
1. Natalia
2. Gail Kim
3. Melina
4. Beth Phoenix
5. Tamina
6. Michelle McCool
7. Maryse
8.Eve

Stars I have no idea what to do with: Shad, JTG, Finlay, Goldust, Primo, Santino, Great Khali, Zack Ryder, Vladimir Kozlov, and Tyler Rex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back