• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Randy Savage Wouldn't Be Able To Get Over As A Face In 2011

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
John Cena posted a fan's remark on Twitter regarding Punk's tribute. It reads: "pink trunks, yellow knee pads? How gay are you? I'm returning your action feagure to the store. I'll choose @JohnCena instead."

Cena responded, "Please don't. It was a tribute to randy savage. It was f'n awsome. I was proud to be out there with him."
John Cena: Less gay than CM Punk and Randy Savage

Also, I recall some people pointing out in some other thread how Attitude Era fans were dumb. Clearly this guy must be some leftover from the AE as fans of this era are neccesarily smart.

Also, I recall some people pointing out in some other thread how Attitude Era fans were dumb. Clearly this guy must be some leftover from the AE as fans of this era are neccesarily smart.

Although I am a huge attitude era fan, I wouldn't consider myself associated with the club wanting to turn the WWE into TV-MA especially back in the fall of 2009 wrestlezone's "wwe must go attitude" movement when some posters was saying the WWE should do sick and controversial things just for the sake of shock value and improving ratings (when building new and innotative stars is the way to go). I've read some of the most immoral and sick things which includes homophobia just like right here. That man has zero sensitivity and respect for the macho man. Although a part of me just thinks he was trolling and Cena made an example out of him

To be fair to those people, the Raw brand from after Backlash 2009 until the show in MSG before Survivor Series 2009 would wear anyone down.

Me and that Twitter bastard would get into a fight if we met. He'd probably win - he probably does weights and has friends and stuff - but the fact remains that I'd take the first swing. How dare you disrespect the memory of CM Punk's great outfit that he wore on Monday.

Can anyone get over as a face in 2011?

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back