Random Wrestling Thoughts

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
I can already see Braun Stowman as a credible opponent for Brock Lesnar. He has size, strength, and the weight of a monster. It doesn't have to be like a PPV or anything, but a house show. Book it for MSG. Give them at least ten minutes and I know the match will be very physical

You do realize this guy didn't even make it to NXT TV, right? He's not doing anything outside of a clubber or two for a very long time.

It'd be amusing to have a time machine and see what all those square who used phrases like "indy darlings" and claimed those guys would never translate to a mainstream audience say now.

It'd be amusing to have a time machine and see what all those square who used phrases like "indy darlings" and claimed those guys would never translate to a mainstream audience say now.
A large chunk of them don't even to this day. I seriously doubt AJ Styles would translate in WWE. Chris Hero failed spectacularly. CM Punk was sadly not built for the corporate aspect. Samoa Joe would be lost even more in the shuffle than he is in NXT. And that without considering guys like Sin Cara and Alberto who also fell to the corporate aspect.

If anything, its a far better time for independent guys to stay in that field and still be known.

11049657_1147792588568248_6358945540512846806_n.jpg

No wonder the fucker bypassed NXT TV. He's a minor celebrity.

"MAINSTREAM ATTENTION! PLEASE!"

Lets all not trip over each other racing to shit on this guy. He has been training st the PC for two years. Him not making NXT doesn't necessarily mean he is awful.

I mean, did you SEE that motherfucker? How much des he REALLY need to do to be beliveable?

But jacked up no selling monster heels are perfect for Lesnar house show matches. Like he no sells a suplex, Lesnar would rage

Just to be clear, I am not shitting on the guy, I'm just saying it's pretty transparent why he went straight to the main roster and that he's not doing much in the ring for a good while.

Just to be clear, I am not shitting on the guy, I'm just saying it's pretty transparent why he went straight to the main roster and that he's not doing much in the ring for a good while.

He doesn't have to do much in the ring for a good while. The shock and awe of how huge he is will have some legs to it.

He's a big strong fucker who can throw people round the ring, and is too big for most opponents to even do a move to. He isn't going to have to sell much, just beat people up.

Plus, as a member of The Wyatt's, he won't even have to talk.

Just a huge silent monster who beats down Wyatt's rivals....I can dig that.

The only reason I don't thing he and Lesnar will see each other, I because fighting Lesnar isn't about size, it's about star power. He works big marquee matches against only the top names or champions. I know he has worked house shows before, but I doubt he will work many and I doubt even further he would work one against someone so green. It would put both workers in jeopardy which will put an entire angle and a marquee PPV match in jeopardy.

That being said, I do like the guys size. He has a good look too. I was pretty excited to see a new member join the family and this will be one of the key aspects of the show for me to look forward to.

I have no names in particular but I guess his opponent would be someone on the level of Kofi, like someone on another thread said and simply make it a fun squash match with Lesnar basically suplexing the guy. They COULD give him a better quality opponent but let's be honest Lesnar will still dominate the match and there's no point having a decent opponent get completely dismantled for 10 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back