Random Thoughts Thread: Wrestling Edition

I'm currently watching Hulk Hogan being inteviewed on Loose Women. I never thought I'd see Janet Street-Porter discussing the finer points of kayfabe.

Since the comeback, he comes in, runs around goofingly and then leaves. That was the first segment he did. Hyped for months, it was literally seeing him come in, drop by and leave. It was a 15 minute segment on a night that wasn't all that good to begin with. Then there's the match where he just up and leaves. More waste of people's time. Then he finally speaks. After 15 more minutes of wasting time. Yeah, I get it. He's trolling. But he's trolling wrestling fans. Who have short attention spans. Most people here think it's the greatest thing. Most people who wanna see stuff happen think it's just plain stupid. Since he came back, there has been ZERO reason to care about him.

He is doing it for a reason. Acting like an 80's babyface with his over the top antics.

I like the originality here, he's being a pain in the butt heel.

Should I elaborate further?

Since the comeback, he comes in, runs around goofingly and then leaves. That was the first segment he did. Hyped for months, it was literally seeing him come in, drop by and leave. It was a 15 minute segment on a night that wasn't all that good to begin with. Then there's the match where he just up and leaves. More waste of people's time. Then he finally speaks. After 15 more minutes of wasting time. Yeah, I get it. He's trolling. But he's trolling wrestling fans. Who have short attention spans. Most people here think it's the greatest thing. Most people who wanna see stuff happen think it's just plain stupid. Since he came back, there has been ZERO reason to care about him.

So essentially, you're annoyed because a heel actually makes you dislike him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back