Random thoughts at 12:30 am

Dexter

Undercardbob Jobberpants
I'm tempted to think TNA has some idea what it's doing and where it's going now. That's a scary thought.

Sarita is hot.

I really wanna see an Impact taping when I go to Orlando in December, but it'd cost like 160 bucks (two tickets) to get into Universal to do it. Not worth it.

I don't care about Bragging Rights. At all.

Jericho's book has me thinking maybe I really did miss something with the whole ECW thing. I'm thinking of seeing if I can find some PPVs or something and just fast forward through the cheese grater matches.

SVR 2010 is gonna rock. So fucking hard.

Whatever happened to Ernest "The Cat" Miller?

Bound For Glory is the first PPV in several years that I'm seriously excited about. Can't fucking wait.

I've only ever been to one televised live event. Ken Shamrock was there. That should tell you how long ago that was.

I met Stone Cold that day. He's short. And really nice.

I don't watch ECW (the one that's on now) as much as I should.

Does anyone ever watch Superstars?

How do they keep people from throwing trash in the ring now like they used to do in WCW? Watch the Hogan nWo heel turn on youtube. They turn that ring into a landfill. Why doesn't that happen anymore?

A very small part of me almost misses the "What?" chants sometimes. It got old, but it was still kinda funny.

...that's enough for now.

I didn't even know Jericho had a book coming out, but I'll look it up.

Ad, if you're going to go back and watch ECW during his time there, there's no need to fast forward through "cheese grater" matches. There weren't many. Look up his Fatal Fourway match...It's on one of the DVDs that Vince released...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back