Random Thoughts Thread: Wrestling Edition

Daniel

Of Ace Stevens fame.
Remember when there was that Random Thoughts Thread in the GSD? Yeah, that was good. Anyway, here's one which concerns wrestling.

Have you ever had a thought about wrestling, considered making a thread about it, realised it was too small and uninteresting to be worthy of a thread and just left it? Is it now just sitting in the back of your mind, waiting to be tenuously linked into a different post? Yes? Well, this is the thread for you!

I'll start.

I always get Billy Kidman and Ken Shamrock confused.

Why don't the referees start wearing helmets?

How much is it costing WWE to have back up dancers for Brodus? Were those the same dancers as the prior week?

How many more animals have to be born or die before there is no more need for the World Wildlife Fund to exist and WWE can get their F back?

How long before Vince institutes replay technology in every match for a pinfall, submission, count out or DQ?

How much time does Jericho spend doing his hair?

Where the hell do people get the money to buy every PPV?

Why don't the referees start wearing helmets?

They're stupid. And not part of the dress code.

How much is it costing WWE to have back up dancers for Brodus? Were those the same dancers as the prior week?

Not that much, I expect. They're Naomi from NXT and Cameron Lynn from FCW (who is also Arianne from Tough Enough). They were already on the payroll.

How many more animals have to be born or die before there is no more need for the World Wildlife Fund to exist and WWE can get their F back?

infinity+5

How long before Vince institutes replay technology in every match for a pinfall, submission, count out or DQ?

Never.

How much time does Jericho spend doing his hair?

Longer than Steve Austin, less than Zack Ryder.

Where the hell do people get the money to buy every PPV?

Jobbing. Uuh working.

Not that much, I expect. They're Naomi from NXT and Cameron Lynn from FCW (who is also Arianne from Tough Enough). They were already on the payroll.

Thanks to you and Crock for this info. Did not recognize either, they shake it too fast for my old ass and I admit to being too mesmorized by Brodus' bulbus red workout suit.

Jobbing. Uuh working.

I have a good job but someday da kidz gunna need da braces and I can't justify spending so much.

People used to tell me that my mom looked like Yokozuna. It hurt.

Just be thankful you survived breast feeding.

Why don't more people mock Michael Cole's soul patch?

By the way, GSB, that's a potential name change for you.

bio-michaelcole.jpg

I don't believe he has it any more, which is a shame.

What do wrestlers do if they(badly) need to take a piss/shit halfway through a match.

I was reading something, and I think it was Jericho's latest book but I could be totally wrong, about a similar situation. I know for sure that John Cena had the flu in a match, and has both thrown up under the ring, and crapped his pants and kept going. Luckily, those TIGHTS are TIGHT. Oh wait, he wears Jorts... :wtf:

Brodus Clay looks EXACTLY like King Hippo from punch out except for the beard and tattooo's.

I used to watch wrestling because I couldn't wait to see next week, now I watch it once in a while to see what's going on. No matter how good the show is I can't seem to care about any wrestler enough to get emotionally invested.

How is Kurt Angle not dead yet.

I wish WWE still had bookers instead of creative writers.

It must be hard to wrestle when you have to poop.

EDIT: it looks like I'm not the only one who wonders about the pooping issue.

I encourage you to listen to the Art of Wrestling podcast. PAC was the guest this week.

Normally, I'm not a fan of the editions with wrestlers I don't know, but he was entertaining, though-provoking and Geordie. What's not to love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back