Random GIFs

Xemmy

of the Le'beau family
I have fallen in love with amazing GIFs. And I want more. Anything from insults, childhood references, all the way to boobies. The fact that these don't have their own thread is a crime upon humanity. Submit away.

tumblr_lkwnhgQEJM1qabfx1o1_400.gif

tumblr_llzguy2TP91qe3twro1_500.gif

tumblr_lm9tyzAbJo1qefsxto1_500.gif

imager.php
This is the greatest gif I've ever seen. I am now waiting on Serious Jones to change my mind.

Just a reminder before someone inevibitly posts a racist gif that this isn't the cage.

Gents, if you would, spoiler those pics. A bunch of Gifs on one page makes it hard to load.

tumblr_lmcf53s5Af1qel9iy.gif

You realize that putting them in spoilers doesn't change how long it takes the page to load, correct?

Perhaps.

But, if you're visiting the same page of the thread again that contains new posts, you wouln't have to view the ones you've already seen again. Thus only loading the newer ones posted you want to see by clicking 'Spoiler', allowing your computer to not waste Bandwidth loading the ones you've already seen had they not been hidden. Make sense? :shrug:

I hope I didn't confuse everyone :p

No, for real. Not perhaps, definitely.

But, if you're visiting the same page of the thread again that contains new posts, you wouln't have to view the ones you've already seen again. Thus only loading the newer ones posted you want to see by clicking 'Spoiler', allowing your computer to not waste Bandwidth loading the ones you've already seen had they not been hidden. Make sense? :shrug:
No, it doesn't make sense, because that's not how the spoiler tag works.

The spoiler tag doesn't tell objects inside of them not to load until the spoiler is open. All the spoiler does is format the way the data is displayed. No matter what, you're loading those images, even if they are loading inside the spoiler tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back