Rampage Jackson buries TNA

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
The Fight Nerd recently interviewed MMA fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, who is still on the TNA roster page at ImpactWrestling.com.

During the interview, Rampage said that he was done with TNA. He said that when he saw their operations and how "they ran things," he had no plans to go back.

Rampage noted that there was a lot of momentum with him when he joined the company and that the plan was for him to wrestle Kurt Angle, but they dropped the ball and "lost all momentum." He said that fans will not see him in TNA ever again.

As for Spike TV possibly dropping TNA, Rampage noted that he saw the writing on the wall. He said that Dixie Carter and John Gaburick kept calling him to come back to do something, but he didn't buy into it. He did say that the company had "a lot of cool people," and mentioned Bully Ray and Chavo Guerrero and said that he wishes the best for them and that they find another good place to work.

Rampage added that he's still interested in pro wrestling, and that Chavo has been teaching him some things in the ring.

WOW it really hasn't been a good week for TNA :(

[YOUTUBE]vp46wzNoYak[/YOUTUBE]

I am kind of surprised no one caught this yet...

Kind of convenient how he skips the part about Bellator caving and pulling both him and Tito out of TNA.

I don't remember Rampage being so boring.

Anyway I didn't care for him coming to TNA and if he's never coming back I won't lose any sleep over it.

I wish I gave a fuck about Rampage's opinion. It's not like him or Tito was well received when they arrived.

Seriously, what does he have to gain by doing this? It was pointless, almost like his fight with King Mo. This was Bush league.

Basing TNA is the fun thing to do for super stars. It's not even important on what he even said. It didn't even do him any good as his bridges are all burnt to shit now.

Bringing in Bellator fighters was arguably their biggest flop since Aces & Eights.

Btw, did you guys notice- earlier, almost all superstars that parted ways with TNA had good things to say about Dixie Carter, even if they didn't like the company. These days, however, its quite the opposite! Dixie Carter comes under a lot of fire. What could be the reason?

This post is my attempt to bury the word 'bury'.

I would also like to take a hot steaming dump on the term 'shoot interview'.

But first I have to lay waste to the vomit that is posters that use single and double quotes unnecessarily.

Bad news for TNA fans, Tito's coming back for another #August1Warning or maybe #September1Warning.

Bellator MMA fighter Tito Ortiz told CagesideSeats.com in a new interview that he will be returning to TNA this fall. Tito said:

"I'm actually returning August or September. I'll be coming back to TNA and doing some stuff. It's in the works with Dixie. She reached out to me and I'm a big wrestling fan. I've been a wrestling fan since Junkyard Dog! We have some ideas."

Tito also commented on TNA's situation with Spike TV:

"I think Spike TV needs pro wrestling on there. I know they have a big fan base. Maybe it's all just negotiations, back-and-forth with money. It's a business and I understand that, so we'll see what happens."

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...orking-with-dixie-carter-on-tna-return-plans/

After he leaves, I can see him burying the company too.

tito-grave-digger.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back