R.I.P. JC Bailey 1984-2010

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Unbelievable, first we lose Trent Acid a few months back, now JC Bailey...I just don't know what to say here, I'm in shock. 26 years old, what a fucking shame. A damn good wrestler that could work a straight-up wrestling match just as well as he could work a deathmatch, it seemed things were finally turning around for the better for him and he just won the 2010 IWA-MS King of the Deathmatch tournament a few months back.

Man...what a fuckin' shame. Rest in Peace JC Bailey.

Don't know who he was but if Xfear says he was great I know he's great 2009 and 10 just seems to be packing up the wrestling deaths. It's a shame, RIP.

Rip J.C Bailey its a real shame that someone off 26 dies. But 2010 is a cursed year with people like Lance Cade, Acid, Luna Vachon and now Bailey dead I hope someone else does not die.

If it was drug related then no one should feel sorry for him or his family.

Seriously, go fuck yourself for even saying that. Drug addicts aren't worthy of sympathy? Get the fuck out of this thread before I abuse my mod powers on you.

Lulz, I was being sarcastic. Sly would always say that shit. I actually argued with him for saying that in another thread.

Not really the appropriate time for sarcasm and jokes Angel. I don't particularly find anything humorous about a talented 26 year old with a family passing away.

Well gee, I aplogize for offending you. I actually am pretty bummed that Bailey died as well, I enjoyed most of the matches I had seen of his.

To be honest, I was never a fan of the guy. I saw him a few times and he just rubbed me as a Nick Mondo wannabe.

Regardless, still sad to hear. Say what you want about the Deathmatch guys... those motherfuckers really love the business and go through hell just to get noticed. Shame to see him die so young, without ever getting a chance to make a decent paycheck in the business he loved.

RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back