• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question to those who have watched most if not all Resident Evil movies.

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
I've watched the first RE movie but I barely remember it.

Basically I want to know what female RE character does the main character Milla Jovinich (I believe that's her name) play? I know it's not Jill Valentine after watching the trailer for the most recent movie. I know it's not Ada Wong, I think it could be Claire Redfield but I don't know for sure. Just wondering if anybody who somehow has been able to sit through all of them knows what character she is and if the movies follow a consistent storyline like the games.

Alice. I can't actually remember whether there was an Alice in the games though, it's been so long since I played them.
Yes the movies follow a consistent story but it's in no way related to the game story.

Yeah, like Diet Soda said, Alice hasn't appeared in any of the games. The films are don't follow much of the games, they are more of a re-imagining that divert further and further from the game story with each film.

I bet they will look something like this

zombie-motorcycle.jpg

chopperzombie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back