Question regarding RAW Live taping

Kofi/ZigglerClassic

Pre-Show Stalwart
I just bought tickets for RAW this monday at the Honda Center and I have one question. When you go to RAW do you also get to see the taping of Superstars as well?

Usuallly superstars has a mtach from both raw and smackdown, so they will tape 1 or 2 matches before raw for smackdown. And the smackdown tapins will also have a match or 2 taped before smackdown

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Superstars recorded in two, if you go to Raw you will see the Raw side of Superstars but won't see the Smackdown side of it. However to answer the question yes you would be able to watch the Raw side of Superstars.

Yeah, I attended Raw in Nashville this past July, and what they usually do is they have a dark match or two, then they tape the intro and Raw matches for Superstars, then Raw goes live. Unfortunately they tape the show separately. Actually, if you pay close attention when you watch, you can tell because there's different people in the crowd.

I hate the kofi/ziggler classic guy, always annoys me in the non-spams. Couldn't he just have PM'd someone?

I don't like him either.
wow.....

This guy (girl? I have no idea) asks a legit question in the Wrestling Spam Zone (don't know if it was originally there or if it got moved), and 2 people shit on the guy for no fucking reason. That's pretty fucking sad. And no, who the fuck would he PM? You ask a general question in the Spam Zone, and get an answer, and the thread dies.

Oh, and what has already been said. RAW tapings are a dark match or 2 (usually a local guy vs. superstar, or an FCW guy getting a tryout vs a Superstar), 1 or 2 Superstars matches, and the RAW episode. Also, there's usually a post-show Main Event (usually a Title match or a tag featuring Main Event Feuds).

I just bought tickets for RAW this monday at the Honda Center and I have one question. When you go to RAW do you also get to see the taping of Superstars as well?

No, you buy a ticket for Superstars. Once Superstars is over, they remove EVERYBODY FROM THE ARENA, then let the Raw ticket owners in.

Come on, dude, of course you get to see the Superstars taping.

wow.....

This guy (girl? I have no idea) asks a legit question in the Wrestling Spam Zone (don't know if it was originally there or if it got moved), and 2 people shit on the guy for no fucking reason.

I don't dislike them for asking a simple question about tickets! You really think that's the kind of thing that grinds my gears? No, it's from being in the non-spam zone and listening to things they have to say that I've built up a picture. People say all kinds of terrible things about other posters in the cage for example, all I say I don't like someone actually based on something and people come in and criticize me without even knowing the facts!

And yes it's pretty obvious he started the thread in the non-spam zone judging by the people who responded, and reasonable to assume it got moved because it wasn't deemed to be a very non-spam thread.

And anyway, I've got a right to dislike whoever I want. I'm sure you guys, just like everyone, dislike people off tv or musicians you don't even know in reality for the slightest of reasons, and you feel like you can preach to me. Plus to answer who he would PM, ANYONE! A moderator, admin, pretty much any other user would have know the answer and it would have saved him from making this thread. Just don't bother responding to something if you don't understand the background to it which in this case you didn't.

I don't dislike them for asking a simple question about tickets! You really think that's the kind of thing that grinds my gears? No, it's from being in the non-spam zone and listening to things they have to say that I've built up a picture. People say all kinds of terrible things about other posters in the cage for example, all I say I don't like someone actually based on something and people come in and criticize me without even knowing the facts!

And yes it's pretty obvious he started the thread in the non-spam zone judging by the people who responded, and reasonable to assume it got moved because it wasn't deemed to be a very non-spam thread.

And anyway, I've got a right to dislike whoever I want. I'm sure you guys, just like everyone, dislike people off tv or musicians you don't even know in reality for the slightest of reasons, and you feel like you can preach to me. Plus to answer who he would PM, ANYONE! A moderator, admin, pretty much any other user would have know the answer and it would have saved him from making this thread. Just don't bother responding to something if you don't understand the background to it which in this case you didn't.

Shut the fuck up.

Alex'eddydipshit'Douchebag and the dumb shit that comes out of his mouth. It's like you need the attention or something.

Happens about a dozen times a day around here, even to the best of us.

And anyway, I've got a right to dislike whoever I want.

You certainly do.

I'm sure you guys, just like everyone, dislike people off tv or musicians you don't even know in reality for the slightest of reasons, and you feel like you can preach to me. Plus to answer who he would PM, ANYONE! A moderator, admin, pretty much any other user would have know the answer and it would have saved him from making this thread. Just don't bother responding to something if you don't understand the background to it which in this case you didn't.

The background is that you have a stick up your cunt because you don't like his non-spam posts for some reason. Coming from the genius behind the "What's your IQ or something similarly ******ed" thread, you have no room to really knock anyone for starting a silly thread. Please go start another thread, chump. I could use another good laugh.

This thread is full of win. Stormtrooper & Jose (I need to spread first) are getting some rep.

And Kofi/Ziggler Classic, what Stormtrooper said is correct.

DirtyJosé;2837794 said:
Alex'eddydipshit'Douchebag and the dumb shit that comes out of his mouth. It's like you need the attention or something.

Yep because I remember that part where I advertised my post to everybody I could find because I couldn't wait a moment longer for the feedback. Or perhaps I just made a comment saying I disliked someone.

DirtyJosé;2837794 said:
The background is that you have a stick up your cunt because you don't like his non-spam posts for some reason. Coming from the genius behind the "What's your IQ or something similarly ******ed" thread, you have no room to really knock anyone for starting a silly thread. Please go start another thread, chump. I could use another good laugh.

The only fault I can find with what I said was that I didn't post it in the "Which posters do you dislike?" thread officially. And can you actually name me a genuine criticism of the IQ thread or was it just the last one you noticed me making? To me it's sound like a pretty standard question. Besides,"What's your IQ or something similarly ******ed" - misquoted.

No one's saying you don't have a right to say you dislike someone in a spam zone. But we are saying that we have a right to call you a ******** for doing it. Opinions are a two-way street. If you don't like it, you have a bedroom to cry yourself to sleep in.

This is the Wrestling Spam Zone, not the Cage. Last I checked this was strictly for Wrestling, not shitting on someone for asking a legit question.

It doesn't make a difference where it was started, a legit question was asked (What is taped at the RAW Taping?), and you just chimed in your shit without any reason.

And anyway, I've got a right to dislike whoever I want. I'm sure you guys, just like everyone, dislike people off tv or musicians you don't even know in reality for the slightest of reasons, and you feel like you can preach to me.
You can dislike whoever you want. This was the wrong place to just spout off your nonsense.

Plus to answer who he would PM, ANYONE! A moderator, admin, pretty much any other user would have know the answer and it would have saved him from making this thread. Just don't bother responding to something if you don't understand the background to it which in this case you didn't.
No, you don't PM a mod/admin with a general question about wrestling. You make a thread, get a couple answers, and the thread dies. This thread should have been a 5 reply thread. Your shit makes it a multi-pager.

The only fault I can find with what I said was that I didn't post it in the "Which posters do you dislike?" thread officially. And can you actually name me a genuine criticism of the IQ thread or was it just the last one you noticed me making? To me it's sound like a pretty standard question. Besides,"What's your IQ or something similarly ******ed" - misquoted.
EXACTLY. You popped in here for no reason other then to shit on him. There's a name for that (1.C on this page).

And the IQ thread is stupid. Simple as that. Asking a pointless question such as that, and then agreeing with people clearly mocking you doesn't do anything for your image.

Back to the original topic, Kofi/Ziggler, again, Superstars and a few dark matches to go along with the RAW episode. Enjoy the show, and ignore this fool. I've never seen a Kofi/Ziggler post, and I already like him more then this guy.

Fine it was the wrong place, I'll concede that.
But I didn't shit on him, I never said he was bad in the slightest.
I've never been to a Raw live taping so I don't know, that better?

No I don't, I said he annoys me, not that he was bad. Not the same thing compadre.

Pathetic.

Remember guys, this hombre can make up new definitions for words phrases at whim, we don't stand a chance against him.

That, or simply that anything this guy says is worth less than a steaming pile of cow shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back