Question about Kaval

Christian42

Dark Match Winner
My question is... can Kaval choose to use his title shot when ever he wants like the money in the bank or does the match need to be announced.

I was thinking what if after the 6 pack match Sheamus wins... only to be beat up by triple H.... so we hear AWESOME!!! and out comes the Miz who successfully cashes the contract in but then Kaval comes out and chooses to have his match their. Kaval wins and the whole money in the bank tradition is still good because technically The miz still won but Kaval gets a major push and the title.

So do you think Kaval's shot is like Mitb or not and what do you think of my potential storyline idea?????

My question is... can Kaval choose to use his title shot when ever he wants like the money in the bank or does the match need to be announced.

I was thinking what if after the 6 pack match Sheamus wins... only to be beat up by triple H.... so we hear AWESOME!!! and out comes the Miz who successfully cashes the contract in but then Kaval comes out and chooses to have his match their. Kaval wins and the whole money in the bank tradition is still good because technically The miz still won but Kaval gets a major push and the title.

So do you think Kaval's shot is like Mitb or not and what do you think of my potential storyline idea?????

I'm really not sure to be honest, that's a good question. Wade Barrett got his title shot when he came out of NXT a few months ago, then the whole of Nexus got fired and alot of people thought Barrett's championship match was gone. But now, he's in the main event at Night of Champions for the WWE Championship.

Barrett asked originally for a 1v1 against Sheamus at Night of Champions firstly before it was made a 6 pack challenge, so off of that evidence I'm going to say I think you have to say you want a championship match and where. I don't think you can just go and cash it in whenever you want.

Good thread.

It's announced because it is a "title shot live on pay-per-view". That would imply that it is an announced match and not like Money in the Bank which can be cashed in on a show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back