Question about gunja

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
First off, lets bring on the hate.

Anyways, for the past couple months I have been very heavy on the gunja. Like I smoked it every day. So obviously it's gonna be in my system for a long time. I was wondering if I was to slow down to say maybe once a week would it still take 2 full months of not smoking gunja for it to get out of my system or would it slowly decrease. Obviously it wouldn't be out of my system because I am still smoking it but I was thinking that it definately wouldn't take as long for it to get out of my system for when I eventually quit.

I know it seems like a stupid question and isn't explained at all properly (you try and explain it better!) but it is one of those easy questions that just piss you off heaps.

I'm pretty sure regardless of the regularity of smoking, traces of THC stay in your system for approximately 30 days. So it doesn't matter if you go from smoking everyday to once a week, the THC will always be in your system for approximately 30 days since your last hit.

That said, there are ways to speed it out of your system. Exercising and drinking lots of water are probably the two best ways to do that.

Oh really? I thought it depended on how much you smoke it. Are you sure that thats the case? I have done some checking up on the internet but I always get different answers.

Oh really? I thought it depended on how much you smoke it. Are you sure that thats the case? I have done some checking up on the internet but I always get different answers.

Am I sure? No. I'm a film student that smokes the occasional weed, but everything I've learned about the subject says that it always takes about 30 days to flush it out of your system.

Now if you've been smoking more than occasionally, it probably makes sense that there would be more weed to flush out so it might be slower goings, but I doubt it would take much more than a month if you stop smoking altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back