• Bowser

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round 3

spawnvsbowser.png

These two masters of fire will face off as the man from hell, Spawn, takes on the King of all Koopas, Bowser. Does Spawn have what it takes to pierce Bowser's shell? Does Bowser have what it takes to pierce Spawn's cape? Which of these competitors moves on to the semi-finals?

FIGHT!

Bowser's luck runs out. Fire might have been the Martian Manhunter's weakness but it'll have little effect on Spawn who managed to overcome a guy in the last round who is almost incapable of sustaining damage, something that definitely cannot be said of King Koopa who was created to receive damage. Spawn to move onto the semis in a remarkably straightforward encounter.

First of all, so much fail in that both of these guys are even in this round. People like Spawn bother me because they are massively OP and can only be killed by the Pope or God himself. I mean really, Optimus Prime would have beaten anybody else. But Spawn can't die! And Bowser...there's NO way that the one winged Angle falls to the king of Mario FAIL. How many times did Bowser try and FAIL to capture the same damn princess? And somehow Sephiroth falls to this loser? Whatever...

Spawn and Bowser...obvious outcome. Spawn still can't die. Bowser is ******ed. All Spawn has to do is jump on his head three times and he's good to go.

Next...

Mike "The Kid" Killam;3404494 said:
How many times did Bowser try and FAIL to capture the same damn princess?

Never.

Bowser's princess heists have always been successful in every game where he's tried to kidnap Peach. Sure, he may have lost her in the end, but he never "FAIL"ed to actually kidnap her. The only reason the Mushroom Kingdom is the way it is right now is because of Bowser turning royal subjects into blocks and Goombas. Don't let the fact that he's the final boss of a game and gets defeated by Mario regularly distract you from the fact that he's smarter than pretty much any other Mario character, and also a giant lizard with an impenetrable shell, hammers, and fire breath.

Secondly, when did "jumping on Bowser's head" EVER work in the games? Hint, it didn't, because Bowser has his shell and horns on his head. In the games you've had to throw him into lava, blow him up, use meteors against him, or hit him with about fifty fireballs, but jumping on him never, ever worked. Even in Paper Mario, jumping on Bowser took away your HP. You're wrong there.

As for Spawn being too overpowered, the fight can end in death or incapacitation. Spawn can be stopped, even if he isn't killed.

I also have a big problem with you complaining about the results in matches you didn't even vote in, let alone post in. Good to see that changing though, hope you participate in the rest of the tournament.

Spawn, Duke, and Hogan were my picks to reach the quarter finals. But alas, only Spawn remins. Spawn has an easy challenge here in Bowser. A giant dragon that is a mastermind and king of a massive goomba army.

Sadly, Bowser's wit and plans are only achieved by the use of his Goombas. And seeing as this is a one on one encounter against Spawn, Bowser has no choice but to fight the man with perhaps the biggest arsenal of heel assorted weapons you will ever damn see.

Spawn wins this round and progresses to Semi's. He is still my pick to win it all.

I don't get how Bowser got this far. His win/loss record is so bad the Brooklyn Brawler looks at it and says "yo that's bad." Why in the world would I believe that someone with a good track record is going to have any real issues here? Mario beat Bowser by jumping on his head or grabbing him by the tail. It's not hard to beat the Koopa King as a little plumber has shown time and time again. Bowser isn't bright and is easy to defeat. How is this even a contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back