• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quarter Final Results

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Ok so due to the alts issue, I won't be putting scores. There were alts in at least three matches and I'm pretty sure all four of them, but in two of the matches the alts meant nothing as the margins were high enough without them. The Undertaker/Cena match is under review.

Also, in the next two matches, I will be paying incredibly close attention to the votes. If I even THINK an alt has voted, I will perma-ban you on the spot. This is your warning.

Shawn Michaels b. Sting
The Undertaker b. John Cena

Ric Flair b. Chris Benoit
Steve Austin b. Chris Jericho via DQ.

Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker
Ric Flair vs. Steve Austin

For the most parts. There were two sets of alts. One was him but there's another batch that I'm not sure on.

Taker had approximately 13 alts so he would have dominated anyway, meaning Taker moves on.

Cena's finally out :). Now on to the alts, do ppl really have nothing to do with their time then cheat to get their favorite wrestler to win a popularity contest what a shame.

Well Fuck me Running, People STOP CREATING ALTS! It doesn't help those you want it to it stops them and gets them DQ'D. STOP IT!

Taker vs. Michaels is going to be nasty. I see Austin Stunning Flair to bits though.

If anyone makes an alt they're gone. I'll figure out the results, but there have been some secuirty measures taken.

It's been shown how to fix it no problem time and time again. it shouldn't be needed to make an alt now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back