Quality Wrestling Alliance

The Quality Wrestling Alliance formed when the WWE was in the hand of an Administration Company after several reports of Tax Evasion and Fraud.

The Company allowed Mr. Vince McMahon to remain in control of the then WWE but refused permission to continue to use the name World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). The Company will remain in Administration until debts can be paid of by the owner Vince McMahon or a new buyer can be found.

24lloye.jpg

WWE CHAMPION - Edge
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION - VACANT
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - Cryme Tyme
WOMENS CHAMPION - Melina
CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION - Evan Bourne​

8w9u6e.jpg

PREVIOUSLY...
Edge defeated Chris Jericho and Jeff Hardy in a triple threat match to win the WWE Championship.
The IC title was vacated after former champion Rey Mysterio left the company
__________________________________________________________________________________

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to Monday Night RAW, cable televisions longest running weekly episodic show in history, what a show we have for the WWE fans tonight JBL.

JBL: That’s right JR, tonight Edge defends the WWE title in an extreme rules match, hot of the back of that superb triple threat, No Holds Barred match at The BASH.

There is an explosion of fireworks from the stage, the viral video begins to play and Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring.

Chris Jericho: Last night I was robbed of my WWE Championship in a hellacious match which shouldn’t have even happened in the first place. That lunatic Jeff Hardy who all of you pander too won some match to determine the stipulation. I was the champion I should have chosen the match type not him. As far as my contractually obligated rematch goes I'm not going to use it right away like most people would, instead for the time being I am going to clean the WWE up, no more ladders, no more chairs and no more tables. The WWE will never be the same again.

Jericho drops the microphone and leaves the ring.
__________________________________________________________________________________
MATCH 1
Sheamus vs. Eugene

Eugene begins the match by playing to the crowd and posing like Hulk Hogan used to. As the bell rings Eugene extends his hand to Sheamus who looks at it before slapping it away.

Sheamus dominates the entire match not allowing Eugene a sniff of offence. Finally Sheamus connects with the Irish Curse and covers Eugene for the win.

Winner via pinfall... SHEAMUS

Sheamus leaves the ring after having his hand raised in victory. Eugene stumbles to his feet and the WWE universe gives him a standing ovation. Noticing this Sheamus runs back to the ring and beats down on Eugene to the disapproval of the crowd in attendance.

Tyson Kidd and Natalya enter Mr.McMahon office.

Mr.McMahon: Tyson, Natalya, what can I do for you?

Natalya: Why is Tyson not on the show tonight Sir? He is the premiere athlete in the WWE, the crown prince of your brand.

Mr.McMahon: I was going to make this announcement in the ring but I guess I’ll do it here. Next week a number one contender will be decided for Evan Bourne’s Cruiserweight Championship, you Tyson Kidd will face off against Yoshi Tatsu. As I have just mentioned the winner of that match will face Evan Bourne at SummerSlam with the title on the line... and as for this week you have a match on Superstars.

Natalya and Tyson Kidd leave the Chairmans office, Mr. McMahon turns to the camera.

Mr.McMahon: Also next week I will introduce you, the WWE universe to your new General Manager.

MATCH 2
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Over the top Rope Battle Royal.

Most of the participants enter the ring during a commercial break, the final man to enter is MVP.
The match gets underway with superstars fighting in every corner and all over the ring
Mike Knox has Kofi Kingston over the top rope however Kofi hangs on, he delivers a swift kick to the head of Knox which dazes him, Kofi jumps over the top rope back into the ring and connects with the Trouble In Paradise which Knocks Mike Knox over the top and eliminates him. Mike Knox Eliminated. John Morrison battles it out with The Miz, the Miz has the advantage before Santino Marealla charges towards both competitors, Miz and Morrison side step and pull down the top rope. Santino Marella Eliminated. Morrison and Miz continue their battle, Morrison gets the better of his opponent and dropkicks him from the ring The Miz Eliminated Dolph Ziggler with MVP have a leg each of Christian over the top, Christian spirals backwards sending both Ziggler and MVP over the top rope, MVP manages to hold on however Ziggler doesn’t. Dolph Ziggler Eliminated As Christian watches Ziggler fall to the floor outside MVP pushes him over the top too. Christian Eliminated. MVP is faced with John Morrison and Kofi Kingston. They each take a side of the ring each eying up the other. MVP goes for Kofi who ducks and hits the Trouble In Paradise, MVP falls to the floor, John Morrison climbs to the top rope and delivers the Moon Light Drive, Kofi and Morrison then pick MVP up and thrown him over the top MVP Eliminated. Kofi and Morrison then lock in the middle of the ring. Morrison gets the better of Kofi and forces him over to the rope, Morrison struggles to get him over, Kofi reverses and attempts to get Morrison over, the two continue to struggle before MVP climbs back into the ring and throws them both over the top from behind.

The referee at ringside rules the match a No Contest.

Sheamus is backstage, walking around with a smile on his face. Production officials stood around give him nasty looks. Finlay walks over.

Finlay: What was that out there with Eugene? Your giving us Irish a bad name sunshine.

Sheamus: I'm giving the Irish a bad name, didn’t you used to run around with a little leprechaun fella? If that isn’t bowing to stereotypes, your pathetic, what I did out there was justifiable, I'm here to make a name for myself and become the best, not entertain those people or play Mr nice guy to some idiot in the ring.

Sheamus walks past Finlay, nudging his shoulder in the process.

MATCH 3
Non-Title.
Beth Phoenix vs. Womens Champion Melina

As Melina makes her entrance Beth takes the mic from the ring announcer.

Beth Phoenix: Oh Melina, you’ve had that WWE Womens Championship for way too long now, you’re probably asking yourself why ive let you keep hold of it for so long, the simple answer to that is I wanted you to have your glory because when I take it from you at SummerSlam you’ll have nothing left.

Beth and Melina lock up in the ring, the more powerful Beth gets the advantage and hits a suplex on the Womens champ who grasps her back in pain.

Melina reverses and attempted forearm and connects with one of her own then delivers some stiff kicks to the mid-section of her opponent. As Beth staggers back Melina attempts her patented Last Call manouever. Beth reverses and picks Melina up and hits the Glas Slam, she covers Melina for the win.

Winner via Pinfall... Beth Phoenix

Jim Ross: Beth Phoenix just pinned the Womens Champion, is this a sign to come when these two meet again in 3 weeks time at SummerSlam.

Mr.McMahon announces that Next Week ok RAW the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line when Kofi Kingston and John Morrison go one on one.

MATCH 4
The Colons vs. Regal and Burchill

Carlito and Regal start the match off, Carlito gains the momentum and connects with a fury of right hands, knocking Regal silly, Regal stumbles back to his corner and Burchill tags himself in. He runs towards Carlito who hits a drop toes hold sending Burchill crashing face first to the mat.

Primo is now in the ring with Burchill. The Brit has the advantage and has Primo in the corner smashing his shoulder into the gut of his opponent. He pulls back and stares into the crowd who respond with a boo.

Primo bounces back out of the corner and dropkicks Burchill to the outside, he then heads to regal and dropkicks him too, as he falls from the apron he hits his head on the steel ring steps beneath him. Burchill sneaks back into the ring and hits Carlito from the other apron, as the referee deals with Carlito and Burchill a mystery man enters the ring and hits a double arm DDT on Primo he then leaves through the crowd. Burchill covers Primo for the win.

Winners via Pinfall... William Regal and Paul Burchill

As they celebrate in the ring, Regal and Burchill gesture that they want the tag team gold currently held by Cryme Tyme.

Todd Grisham is backstage with Chris Jericho.

Todd Grisham: Chris, what you said earlier tonight has a few people baffled, what did you mean when you said the WWE would never be the same.

Chris Jericho: Todd, I meant what I said and I'm going to start tonight.
_________________________________________________________________________________

MAIN EVENT
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Extreme Rules Match
Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Edge and Jeff circle each other in the ring as Justin Roberts introduces them to the crowd. The bell rings and the match gets underway. The two competitors slug it out trading blows and wearing each other down. Jeff reverses an attempted spear by the Rated R Superstar before running up the ropes and hitting Whisper in the wind, he covers Edge but gets a 2 count.

Jeff rolls out of the ring and looks under the ring, he pulls out a chair, the crowd scream, he then pulls out a table which garners a bigger reaction from the crowd, he smiles then goes back under and pulls out a ladder and the crowd go wild.

As he lifts the ladder up Chris Jericho accompanied by William Regal and Paul Burchill walk down the ramp and towards Hardy. Jericho grabs the ladder from the grasp of Hardy as Regal and Burchill assault the challenger. The two then throw him back into the ring before picking up the weapons and taking them back with them up the ramp.

Jeff gets back to his feet, turns around and is met with a spear from a stalking Edge. Edge covers the fallen enigma and retains his gold.

Winner via pinfall and still WWE Champion... EDGE

Jim Ross: What have we just witnessed here John?

JBL: I couldn’t say for sure JR but it looks as though Regal and Burchill are helping Chris Jericho “clean up the WWE” as it were.

SUPERSTARS:
Tyson Kidd def. Santino Marella
Haas and Benjamin def. The Colons
Christian def. Mike Knox
_________________________________________________________________________________
QUICK RESULTS::
Sheamus def. Eugene
Battle Royal was deemed No Contest
Beth Phoenix def. Womens Champion Melina (non-title)
Regal and Burchill def. The Colons
WWE Champion Edge def. Jeff Hardy

Nice show man. I am a fan of the whole Sheamus/Finlay feud you got working as well as the Chris Jericho storyline. I look forward to reading your next show and I'll give a full review to that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back