QFC/CTPW: Austin, Texas Wrestling!

A

Amon

Hey everyone, I'm from Austin, Texas and I go to a wrestling show in South Austin every time it's put on. The show is run by Quest for Champions of America and the promotion is called CTPW, or Champions of Texas Power Wrestling. This promotion has a lot of up and coming talent like Blair Spikes and Mr. B. Russel Simpson, who fought Carlito on WWE Heat a few weeks back also wrestles for this promotion as "Psycho Simpson". Here's their website.

http://www.questforchampions.org/ctpwwebsite/Index3.html

I know it looks shoddy and cheap, but I thought the same thing the first time I went. You'll have a blast. It's a lot of fun, even if you're a wrestling fan or not. I've brought along a few of my friends from school who think wrestling is stupid and they had a blast just talking trash the the wrestlers. Tickets are 8 dollars at the door for adults, and 5 dollars at the door for kids.

The location of the arena is:

1606 W. Stassney Rd
Austin, Texas

It's right across the street from Crockett High.

Hope to see some of you there! Have a powerful day!

It sounds good. If I'm ever in Austin (which i doubt i will be anytime soon) then I'll be sure to visit!

They do have a school. Call their hotline and leave a message. Their owner is really good about getting back to the people who call in.

I'm one of those friends that go to CTPW every week. I dont think wrestling is stupid... Anyway, yeah it's great fun! Check it out sometime if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back